GE

TatyanaL
Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Echinacea has been shown to improve immunity, blood sugar, anxiety, inflammation and skin health. It may even have anti-cancer properties. It contains active substances that boost immune function, relieve pain, reduce inflammation, and have hormonal, antiviral, and antioxidant effects. +Propolis, rich in flavonoids, a class of antioxidants, it has a long history of use as a natural help for a host of health problems. Research shows propolis has many healing properties, including antimicrobial, anti-fungal, anti-viral, anti-inflammatory, and anti-tumor qualities. The taste is nice. Gives an immediate relief. The volume is small.

b2c3635b-4f5d-42a1-a397-62aa8937b35d

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

my must have for a sour throat. Very pleasant taste, absolutely working formula. I always have it in stock so every time i feel like my throat is about to be sick - a just use it before sleep. The package is ok, just wish it had a way to enter a bit deeper

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I love this spray for intercepting a cold. I spray as soon as I have a sore throat and it seems to help stop a cold in many cases. Tastes good too. I am happy with the quality. I have purchased about 10 times now. Echinacea has been proven to reduce the length of a cold.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

I got up from a nap with a bit of a scratchy throat and decided it was time to try this Natural Factors Echinamide. It tastes like propolis and ginseng. As a public speaker, I'm often in need of something to soothe my throat. For me, this helps. But, individual results will of course vary. Nice small bottle that will fit into a shirt pocket or a purse. I will put this little bottle to good use.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I take this everywhere! Great for using before and after being in contact with potentially sick people. I use in conjunction with my xylitol nasal spray. If I feel a sore throat coming on, I’ll use it immediately - keeps the bugs away!

c9878ff8-e9ba-45fd-b093-c2c480ca9cbb
Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I have used thera zinc and another echnea spray i got from a pharmacy in dubai…but this one just didnt leave that first impression on me.maybe its good for immunity and all but doesnt have the strong menthol flavour that others have. I dont like that part because whenever i have pain in my throat i take help from these sprays

8167a85b-4f05-4ffb-a9f5-79e43fef6f5b
Posted on Dec 6, 2021

With winter coming I ordered two of these because of their small size and convenient spray packaging. I carry them around everywhere in my handbag, so that they’re handy whenever I feel a slight itch in my throat. So far I have found it effective at soothing any throat irritations, mostly due to the numbing clove in it. Beware if you don’t like the flavour of propolis or clove! It’s very strong in flavour but effective so no complaints from me! I will definitely repurchase

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

I liked this - we used it both for kids and adults in out family and seems very effective. It feels a bit strong in the beginning, but you get used to it. My only problem with this product is its dispenser. Very hard to aim for the throat. Most of the time you end up spraying the mouth rather than the throat.