Page 1 - Reviews - Natural Factors, Stress-Relax, Suntheanine, L-Theanine, 100 mg, 60 Chewable Tablets - iHerb
GE

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Natural Factors Suntheanine @100 mg. chewable tablets is an excellent way to lessen the side effects of strong coffee. It could be considered as an antidote to daily overconsumption of coffee that leads to difficulty falling asleep at bedtime. The chewable tablets seem to have a more noticeable and faster-acting effect than the capsule form. In addition, Natural Factors always rates fairly high in independent lab testing.

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

I use this product to assist in having a more calm and deeper sleep. I take one about two hours before bed, or even after dinner if i think about it then. It seems to help limit the busy mind chatter and just calm my thoughts without making me feel dull or groggy. I also have used it in the morning when I was very stressed out. I took half of a chewable tablet, they snap easily in half, and then my regular vitamins and it really did help me feel less stressed and more calm in my thoughts. I don't do this everyday, just every now and then when I feel anxious. However I do try to use it most nights for a deeper and more relaxing sleep. Hope this helps you!

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I think too pricy for 60 tablets, especially when you have to take twice in a day. The taste is ok, but the tables a bit huge to take. My husband refuses to drink just because of the size of the tablet. There are some people who cannot take big tablets, so watch out, if you are one of them.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Ok ne of my favorite products ☺️ I take these about 30 minutes before bed to help me relax. They work great and have a good flavor.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Great tropical flavor to the chewables and it definitely acts faster than taking a capsule. It starts to kick in within 10 minutes if you chew it completely. Calm and focus is the name of the game here. Good size as well.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Good quality product. Chewable, so no problems with swallowin pills. Helpful in reducing stress and contributing to calm and rest. Good quality ingredients. Chewable, so size is convenient.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Very good product for when you want to sleep but your mind keeps spinning. Safe and effective. I've been using this for around 8 years - it's helped me to get through dealing with a parent with Alzheimer's without resorting to chemical prescriptions.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Excellent product .. I suffer from anxiety for long time... Used more allopathic medicines.. But this supplement make me feel better.. it's good diet for my anxiety issues .I'm thankful that there no side effects

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Great quality LTheanine product. Love it taken with my morning coffee. That combination gives me a solid six hours of focus and energy. No come down and I'm sleeping better. Good value for the price.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Really good quality, I love it so much it taste good and it works really well. It definitely helps me fall asleep without making me drowsy.