Page 1 - Reviews - Natural Factors, Ultra-Lax, Herbal Formula, 90 Tablets - iHerb
GE

Posted on May 24, 2022

Works great for me. I have constipation issues due to some medication. No cramps, no pain, works the next day, usual dosage - 1 pill in the evening. Benefits are very natural. The taste is like dry flowers (I guess 😬), but subtle. The size of the pill is a bit big. Happy with the natural ingredients.

Posted on May 20, 2022

My Father uses Ultra-Lax by Natural Factors to relieve his chronic constipation. I started ordering it for him from i-Herb after we found that many other non-herbal laxatives were not safe for him to take because he has heart failure. This one has worked well for him and is gentle enough for him to use regularly to keep him regular. The ingredients seem to be high quality, and the price is great too! It is a medium sized round tablet that does have a strong smell and taste, but my Dad doesn't find it unpleasant. I personally think that it smells nice.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I found this product to be of great quality and was going to order again as found it of great benefit, unfortunately it was out of stock at the time of ordering. The tablets are an easy size to swallow and I found that I only needed 1 tablet as my regular dosage. The taste is not too bad either.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

Great ingredients, high quality supplements. Fair size, 2 tablets at night are enough to cleanse your guts in the morning. I really recommend to people on keto diet!

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

my wife has constipation every day, after 1st try she feels immediately the benefit. when u take at night, in the morning you'll poop a lot in quantity easily.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I really like this product! It works really well overnight and doesn't have a bunch of chemicals in it. The flavor is really bad though, so be prepared.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I take this every night and it helps keep me regular. I have heart failure so I can't take a lot of the other types of laxatives, but the herbs in this one seem safe and work well.

Posted on May 8, 2022

I used this product for years. Quality is excellent because it helps at the right dose. for the size and dose one tablet is more than enough. The ingredients are natural, with no chemicals.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

It's nice and effective for me... I am fallowing the dosage and having no problem at all..thanks to this ultra lax...update.. it's my 3rd purchase and will be loyal to this product..❤️❤️

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

Indeed a good and gentle laxative . One tablet in the evening gives a good result. This product is suitable for a long term and daily use.