GE

Posted on Aug 26, 2021
So far so good

I have been taking this for few weeks now. No more sinus or blocked and itchy nose in the morning. Tablet is quite big but my 9yo daughter and 10yo son can swallow it with no problem. Helps a lot with my daughter’s eczema skin too. Not sure if it’s related or not. But i will definitely repeat in future.

afc2b401-0c5f-49f5-a2a4-3a6e5a34c2a2

The advantage of time-released vitamins is that they're designed to release slowly over an 8-hour period, which helps reduce any stomach discomfort that can be associated with traditional vitamin C supplements. In addition, time-released vitamin C supplements are less acidic than other forms of vitamin C, so they're gentle on the stomach. I started taking this vitamin C a few months ago and I really like it! I'm generally pretty good about taking my vitamins, but sometimes I forget or I'm just too lazy. With this time released vitamin C, I only have to take it once a day, which is great. And since it's time released, I don't have to worry about it being too acidic or causing stomach discomfort. I also think it's helping me to boost my immunity, which is especially important now with Covid going around. Overall, I'm really happy with this vitamin C and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good quality supplement.

9f30d4cf-855b-4177-8614-5ec911462320
3597a1a7-6fff-4464-8b29-c4dabebb9b30
589a64bf-e3ff-40ac-8fe3-2c8b34d52343
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Powerful vitamin C, great antioxidant, participates in a lot of metabolic processes. The doctors of integrative approach recommend to take 500 mg at a time because the body might not absorb more (you can divide the tablet into two pieces). Also dosages exceeding 500 mg can have laxative effect. Be careful if you have have some stomach issues, it is quite sour

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

I like this vitamin C that comes from Natural Factors as it is Time Released. The quality is pretty high IMHO> Ingredients wise this Vitamin C that is ingested without the time release factor tends to pass through the body system and out as urine rather quickly. Time released Vit C means the body is able to benefit richly from the Vit C and its potency without too much of a waste. Wish I had realised this earlier in life and not wasted $$ on the normal Vit C! In addition to aiding immunity build up it works well and effectively as an antioxident and is gentle on the stomach. Packaging is great, and the size the tablets are not too large to swallow and one a day is adequate. Taste wise it is palatable and I did not notice any untoward acidity in my stomach. At 1000 mg is is more than sufficent for daily needs. Highly recommended.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I like the slow release of this so I get a more steady absorption and don't waste the product. I don't like chewables unless I have a sore throat and when I want to megadose to get over a cold I buy a bottle and eat them like candy until they're gone. This however, is my everyday vitamin c and I really think it gives me the antioxidant and immune boost I need for day to day protection.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I used this for the first time i really like it so far, it works as intended! most i like is the scent is not too strong compared to other brands, it is acceptable and it is easy to apply. quality-wise is satisfied. the size is also many and lasts for a long usage. the ingredients is vegetarian that suitable for muslims too.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

i have been taking vit c for many years and this is one of the vit c that i have regularly purchased. the size and the quality of this brand is trusted. can take with or without food and it time release for 12 hours. love it and it is smooth to stomach.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Linnus Pauling, a great scientist of past times, when discovered the power and importance of Vitamin C to good working of cells, evermore an only day in his life he left to consum this potent antioxidant, that we cant easily adquire naturaly in suficient amount with simple foods. Also important to the hemoglobin formation when associated to iron. He lives until more than 90 years. I dont know if because the vit. C, but in doubty, and how others and others students says, i preffer adquire and have one for each day. Respiratory System say thank you. Arrive in times,Thank to Iherb

iherb0921
Posted on May 23, 2022

Quality is excellent , Made in Canada. Vitamin C is important for many things in our bodies. Iodine is an important trace minerals missing in our modern diet. I take this plus others, according to New York Times bestselling book "How to Live Longer Feel Better" by Nobel Laureate Prof. Linus Pauling (1901-1994) Vitamin C, 2000 mg x 3 times a day ; Multivitamin, 2 times a day; B-Complex 100 mg, 2 times a day; Vit B12 1000 mcg ; Vitamin A 25,000 IU; Vitamin E 1000 IU ; Vitamin D3 5000 IU ; Vit B9 - MethylFolate or Folinic Acid or Folic Acid 5000 mcg ; Calcium Citrate 300 mg ; Magnesium Glycinate 300 mg ; Selenium 200 mcg ; Zinc 50 mg ; Iodine 1000 mcg (or use Kelp Seaweed extract - to get total of 1000 mcg Iodine) ; Fish Oil Omega 3 (calculate to get 1000 mg of EPA daily) ; Probiotic, 1 capsule a day ;Coenzyme Q10 , 100 mg ;Vitamin K2 MK-7 300 mcg