GE

Posted on Jan 24, 2022
nature's miracle! toothache and sore throat healer.

Had a feeling I was getting sick as my throat felt itchy. I squeezed the product on my throat and the feeling was gone! I slept that night and the next day I felt great. I also gave it to my father who has a toothache. Apply it on the toothache and it helps so much with the pain and inflammation!

6ac2b5f5-759d-42a1-8330-954c3c733c84
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I keep this in my medicine cabinet at all times. Anytime we are feeling a cold or sickness coming on, i give this to the family and mix it up in some water. It fights off colds, coughing, viruses. It tastes bitter and nasty, but you just drink it fast and you are good to go. I recommend this!!

I use this stuff when it is necessary. Colds, infections, mouth sores, and so on. This stuff is pretty much a miracle worker if used directed on bottle. I get the gelatin pills size 0 and they hold about the recommended dose of 28 drops. I also give this to my eight-year-old daughter in the size 3 gelatin pills using half the dose and it works great on clearing up her colds.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I bought this to ward off any infection that might occur from an allergic reaction to dust. Love that it is liquid with no alcohol. Simple ingredients. I know from past experience to only take it 7 days and rest 7 days. I only did it for 7 days but that was enough for my situation.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I appreciate that this is alcohol free, which is og concern for me. Taste is a bit bitter because of the goldenseal, yet sweet due to the glycerin.There are depositions on the walls of the bottle and on the droper, however I don't feel this is imparing neither the quality nor the efficiency. I used it as part of my daily supplement regimen for several months. I find it quite useful, although a bit pricey.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I'm SO glad I tried this when it was on sale. And grateful I decided to read the reviews. I'm learning a great deal about herbal tinctures lately. They really make a big difference in overall health. I'll always use this company, especially because it offers non-alcoholic tinctures. One review suggested making a watered down solution for red swollen eyes and I've had an ongoing problem with that. Thyme Out spray has helped but when I put water in a small spray bottle and added Goldenseal drops I was amazed at the results! Now I use both products regularly. I found the most relief from red puffy eyes due to allergies. I'll ALWAYS use this product. It's good for fighting many other problems including infections. This is definitely part of my natural medicine cabinet from now on.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

This Goldenseal extract is great! I am using it because of its astringent properties. I only take a few drops per day as it is all that is needed for my purposes. . The taste is astringent and a bit bitter - it is not unpleasant (it reminds me of something called 'bitters' that bartenders used to add to certain mixed drinks) This is an excellent quality extract and for my own purposes it is doing what I need. My other family members like the taste more than I do and take a few drops occasionally when needed. A little seems to work well for all of us.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

It’s hard to come by goldenseal that isn’t mixed with something else ( it’s generally coupled with echinacea) and at a reasonable price so I’m thrilled to find this and it’s alcohol free. Drops make it easier for me to control the amount I use and put it in more of my own herbal remedies which has helped me 100% during these 2 years of the pandemic!

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I felt first sings of cold, and doubted maybe it was covid, and remembered I have this fantastic Goldenseal. Took it and immediately I felt better. And after two days I was completely healthy. Love it, even its bitter taste:)

99157568-9ed6-4984-b3ad-9203fb19c62c
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Goldenseal is a lifesaver! As soon as I feel that I am in a state of becoming ill I start taking it. 46drops in little water, twice a day and that's it. I see the difference within hours.