GE

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I bought this product because I needed vitamin to give me energy. This product delivered. I took it on the first day in the morning and I was energized the entire day. The product is of good quality and I like how it is properly sealed. The ingredients are exactly what I needed for energy. I am going to order three more bottles of this energy booster.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Most of my vitamins are capsules. It's nice to have one that is liquid and dispensed by the dropper and has a nice taste. I take them to fight neuropathy caused by diabetes. I still have neuropathy (tingly feet and hands)... just trying to keep this old body motoring on

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Vitamin B tablets effect my stomach quite severely so this liquid is a great alternative. I was looking for a liquid containing B6, to help with menstrual cycle symptoms like PMS, & B12 is in there for energy too. I have definitely noticed an improvement & this product is now firmly part of my daily routine.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I could't say whether or not this is a high quality B vitamin, but I can say that its much easier to take than the capsules I was trying to take previously. I have noticed more energy taking B's in general, but with this I don't have unpleasant nausea or digestive issues.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I don't know why but i always feel like this product hits the nail on the head. I take B's for the reason most people do... energy, nervous system, metabolism. Hair growth, especially. I do see the effect on that last one, although i also take a ton of other supplements especially for hair... . I like that the dropper show exactly how much you are taking at any given time.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

very easy to take .i gave it to my 11 years old son and he said it was very tasty for him.before that i tried several b complex in gummies or chewable form and he did not like the others.i highly recommend this product it also seems to be very usefull for add

This is Bcomplex in liquid form. I purchase because liquid is absorbed easier and digested easier too. The taste of the drop is nicely acceptable. The quality also not bad, i could feel an energy surge once i took it. I like the product packaging, it comes with a squeeze dropper. I can just easily squeeze and drop into my mouth. No brainer !

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

I take this supplement for B-12, because I’m vegetarian. My doctor introduced this to me and have been taking it for 12 years now. It works, we don’t need meat to get vitamin B-12. I take it 4 times a week and at the .5 level, 2x. It’s much easier than trying to get the full one. The taste is very mild. I take other homeopathic medicines at the same time so, it blends quite well. You get all your B vitamins in that bottle as well, so it’s a win win.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Taste is acceptable though it leaves a little bit of after taste. Its easier to absorb and has a great potency. I have problem swallowing tablets and capsules so this one is a game changer. And i found it on i herb. Thanks.

b58faaab-c9c7-4c5b-a109-f001b9dd4a37
bluebug
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Really nice for my sons who needed an energy boost. Horrible taste though - they really don't like it and it's necessary to hold it under the tongue for 30 seconds (or as I say, as long as they can). They really hate it but it seems to be working.