GE

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Fish oil has many benefits for the heart and brain, vascular system, and blood pressure. It keeps the immune system in order, improves the functioning of the cardiovascular system, lowers blood pressure, lowers the level of bad cholesterol, reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke. Good value for money and definitely recommend it!

5cbe5d3f-d8a8-48b7-beee-f6bca04fb64f

On the recommendation of my doctor, I began taking this fish oil supplement because I do not eat a lot of meat or fish. I chose the Nature's Bounty brand for its milligrams. And there's no after-taste. For me, this is the quickest way to ensure that I am feeding my brain DHA, which is the most abundant fat in the brain. Also at 56, I want to ensure that as I age my brain health remains optimal.

Aida
Posted on May 25, 2022

I have been taking these capsules for 10 days, so it’s too early to talk about results. But they are easy to take and there is no aftertaste or any unpleasant sensations in my stomach. It was a very good price and dosage ! Very satisfied with the product. Recommend for your immune system. Benefits are a lot.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Nature's Bounty is one of the best supplement. Fish oil is one of the most commonly consumed dietary supplements. It’s rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which are very important for your health. If you don’t eat a lot of oily fish, taking a fish oil supplement could help you get enough omega-3 fatty acids.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Fish oil nature bounty is the best product and my family always consume it to fulfill our omega nutrition. Taste is good and fresh. Our cholesterol number is always keep on track and great. I am really sure that product have a great benefit and best ingredient and high quality. Thankyou.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

the quality of the ingredient of fish oil is superb. the packaging mentioned the benefit of the use of omega 3 6 9, good for managing the cholesterol, supporting hair and nails, good for the heart, inflammation. there's no noticeable taste of fish. I highly recommend it, like Wileys Fish Oil which is double the price than Nature's Bounty.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs aRE available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for me when i start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.