Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Life, Cal / Mag / Zinc Complex, 250 Tablets - iHerb
GE
Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Really like this supplement brand for my minerals. My usual magnesium was out of stock so I tried this one instead. I think the combination of calcium, magnesium and zinc is good and balanced. The pills are a bit large to swallow, but that is not a problem for me. Used'em to short a time to notice anything special about the quality, effect or benefits. But so far so good :)

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I have been taking this for many years now after doing research. It has the other nutrients I need along with the type of calcium my doctor recommended. I highly recommend!

Posted on Jun 28, 2021

This includes both Cal and Zinc, which are two minerals that vegans tend to consume less than nonvegans. It is a great, economical vegan supplement, but I would love to see a chewable version. These are fairly large tablets.

Posted on Apr 2, 2021

My girlfriend has very sensitive teeth. After she started taking this formula she reported definite improvement, it seems to help rebuild calcium content of her teeth. She likes it better than the regular Cal-Mag-Zinc-D3 formulas she tried before. This has vitamine D-2 instead of D-3, and has copper and bamboo extract, too. It seems to fulfill its purpose. The pills are quite big.

Posted on Mar 10, 2021

The tablets contains a very good combo for immune health, that is Vit D, Magnesium and ZInc. It also contains copper & bamboo for heart & circulation health. Another is the presence of Boron for vitality. However, the amount of calcium seems a bit high when you can get natural easily absorbable calcium from foods we eat, One thing to note is that the tablets are a bit hard to swallow. I suggest you either down it with half a glass of milk or chew it up into smaller pieces before swallowing - can be rough on the throat! The saving grace is that this complex is value for money. If you find this helpful, pls give a thumbsup!

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

This is quite a new discovery and I love it. I take 3 every morning and I get my needed supply of Zinc, Calcium & Magnesium. ( I buy seperately Zinc for my hubby who for some reason isn't interested in calcium). Though the caplets are large they ard easily consumed with a bit of water

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

I have been using this product, so far so good.

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

Good for hair and nails! I like them and suggest to buy

Posted on Jul 12, 2021

Received item in very good condition. Thank you for fast delivery.

Posted on May 24, 2021

I like this vitamin complex. It has a very good balanced composition - vitamin D, calcium, magnesium, zinc, copper. The tablets are not very large and can be swallowed easily with water. Good supplement for maintaining healthy bones and teeth. I recommend.