GE

Posted on Dec 10, 2021
Quality multivitamin!

When you check supplement facts you will realize, that this is a quality product. I personally believe that 2 tablets a day are more then enough - sure I take extra liposomal vit. C (500mg), vit. D3 (2000UI).

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Multi vitamin for man, I bought this for my husband, hope his immune system will be better after taking that.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

You need to take 4 tablets every day which means that this bottle lasts for only 30 days and the fact that it has 120 tablets may be deceiving.

Posted on Dec 22, 2020

I have been using this product for years and it is the best men's' multivitamin I have ever used.

Posted on Feb 6, 2021

Great multi for men, low price.

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

For father in law to use. Helped a lot!

Posted on Dec 11, 2020

always good and received in no time

Posted on Apr 3, 2011

I have been taking this product for 7 years. It is easy to take and provides all the vitamins I need in one pill. I take 2 per day. This is a good product, keep it in your inventory.

Posted on Apr 7, 2011

I had been using these vitamins for a while but buying them locally. I really like the vitamin composition. It is wonderful to be able to get these at a much more affordable price!