GE

Posted on Jan 7, 2022
Hot flash support

I was experiencing increasingly worse hot flashes and night sweats and decided to try this product. I took 2 capsules a day and was surprised to notice a lessening of symptoms within one week and by the second week they were gone. I’ve been taking it a for a few months now and still feel that it’s working.

Just started taking these . I am 52 years old and menopausal . I really suffer from hot flashes. Started taking these a week ago. So no noticeable change as yet . To be fair one has to take supplements for atleast 3 months before you notice any change . It’s usually gradual . Will update once I notice any change .

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

My hot flashes were gone. And best of all my menopausal cystic acne was down to a minimum. I saw results after taking it for a bit over a month and have since reordered. I will not stop as long as it helps with my acne issue.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

bought once long time ago, buy again to improve the hot flash issue, hope it can help. if this information help you, please press yes, thanks so much!

Posted on May 26, 2022

Love these pills. They've helped me out a lot. Contains a lot of benefits. comes in a nice and secure packaging. Very nice quality. They don't taste bad at all and they is no bad scent.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Almost three months of this supplement and my mood has improved since. I am sticking to it because I took a test to measure my estrogen and the results was negative and I believe this tablets have something to do with it...

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Bought these for my mom who was looking for something to help minimize hot flashes and menopause symptoms. She did have a noticeable improvement in the frequency and duration of her symptoms while faithfully taking these.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

excellent, I felt great changes for taking over two weeks

Posted on Mar 28, 2021

I was taking 1 capsule twice a day (dose is 2 capsules) but since switching to taking both capsules at the same time, I may have an improvement with night sweats, which is why I started on this. There is a slight odor from the capsules, not unpleasant. The bottle has an easy to use flip cap.

Posted on Mar 14, 2021

I have been sleeping a bit better but I have found unless I'm disciplined to take it every single day, I quickly return to having sleep issues. No noticeable difference to hot flashes. Since taking this, I have been able to lose weight easier, though I'm not sure that's an advertised bonus, but it has definitely aligned with my commencement of this product.