GE

Jrukab
Posted on Sep 21, 2021
Anxiety game changer!

For months, I've been struggling with anxiety and random panic attacks. I was better between June and earlier this month which is when I started to feeling it creep back again. I've tried many other supplements to keep it at bay, especially sleep aids because that's when it likes to show up the most. Taking 3 of these before bed calms my heart rate, clears my mind, and has me waking up happy and ready to start my day! If anxiety hits in the middle of the day, I'd take one with something to boost my energy like coffee or a whole meal to keep me going. LOVE this product! I like this lemon balm. Works well I’ve tried many many versions. Lemon balm in general changed my life. Helped me with anxiety and depression (full transparency, with a combination of other therapies, but I can feel a huge difference when I don’t take lemon balm, so I can tell if a brand doesn’t work for me quickly) (Was this review of use to you? If so, let me know by clicking "Helpful." "Like" Cheers!)

These are great quality! The only ingredient is the herb (lemon balm) and you can smell it in the package (meaning it's fresh and still potent). The taste is pleasant and mild. I like to supplement in the mornings with lemon balm to help with stress and anxiety. It has noticeable effects within the hour (usually within 30 minutes for me). And it doesn't make me sluggish, which I appreciate. Another common benefit is as a sleep aid in the evenings. If you don't want to grow your own, want to try it out for the first time, or like the simplicity of capsules, this is a great affordable option.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

My favourite sleep supplement. I take this most nights alone with GABA and I rarely wake up during the night and always get 8 hours. My concern was sleep quality which has improved since taking this ingredient and the benefits are reliable. Also benefits gut composition and is a safe addition to a healthy diet.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

This is one of the good product that l newly started using and the quality is very good , with awesome ingredients in it that helps to bring the body to relaxation mood and calmness. The hemp is very nice and the benefits also is a lot, one thing l like so much about this product is that it helps me to relax very well and and sleep, also helps my nerves pains to disappear. lt is also good for all age range but according to the dosage. Am going to order it again really is very helpful to me and my family especially this brand that am using . Thank you.

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

I've been searching for herbs which helps my high stress level and thankfully, I stumbled across an article published by iHerb about stress management. In the article listed a few herbs which could help to manage high levels of stress and I saw this herb listed as one of the suggested herbs. So I bought and tried it for myself and also gave it to my husband. This herb helped both of us from feeling anxious or jittery throughout the day. Also it helped both of us with deeper restful sleeps at night. We only take 1 cap only on workdays to manage our high stress jobs. If anyone of you looking for a herb to help improve ur mood and sleep, try this. Am recommending this to my family and friends too. ❤️ (please like my review if you find it useful, thanks ,❤️)

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I have had long standing sleep problem, thankfully to this supplement I now sleep peacefully most nights. I have been taking it for 3 months now, rotate it with Chamomile capsules from the same company not to develop resistance. So after I completed a box of lemon balm I move to Chamomile and then back to lemon balm. Works so far. I take 4 capsules also add lavender as it enhances action of lemon balm. I trust this company and quality is always excellent.

Posted on May 22, 2022

In order to get the benefit I need to combine it with other herbs. It is a very good quality. It has the ingredients necessary to combine with other herbs successfully. I like the name of the product. I also like the way it it packaged in nice easy to swallow capsules.

Posted on May 17, 2022

I am able to sleep better with this herb! I take one, and still wake up in the middle of the night, and then I take another one and I can sleep until dawn! I also take this before going to a huge event and it helps ease my anxiety.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I give this 5 stars with a word of caution. It's strong stuff. I would take it before bed, but if you are prone to waking early, don't take it. It can make you very groggy. In this case, try Shatavari, it's a sedative but it wears off quickly, as where melissa tends to hang around for quite a long time.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I use this to help me sleep during PMT times. My sleep isn't perfect (especially if don't follow sleep hygiene) but well improved. Feel better next day, can concentrate better, get more done - as I'm suffering less from not sleeping. Sometimes feel tiny bit out of it for about 15mins when first get up - contributed by the fact I sleep better in the second half of the evenings, up until get up time. So could be somewhat that my better sleep has been interrupted, hence little groggy! So I consider there to be no side effects from this. As is a mild herb, you need at least this dosage per tablet, otherwise doesn't work. So glad I discovered lemon balm! Since then, has become a part of my vitamin & herbal regime. It smells like herbal tea! It has a nice container too.