GE

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

Another good product for slimming! i tried 4 days with 15ml after 3 meals of the day. My weight constantly dropped and this made me feeling surprised. No exercise at at but feel full all the time. Even i woke up in the midnight also never feel hungry but dinner only ate 200 gram of chicken breast. If you are new to MCT oil, please give try to this product. No unpleasent odour or taste, you will never regret to buy it🤩

2a854b58-0ae5-4777-9041-d35288df0b5e
Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I bought this to help me on my keto diet I wanted to stay full but trim some weight at the same time it's seems to be working fine with my smoothies I can hardly taste coconut flavour the price was absolutely a bargain a huge bottle which don't needs to be kept in the fridge. I do recommend to those who needs to cut their weight or for other health benefits like increase of energy.

98a5905d-af92-46d1-b31f-ebf4c4aae835
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Wow… I was blown away after trying this MCT. No taste and super easy to pour into your favourite drink or smoothie, as the bottle has a tip that only releases the oil after squeezing the bottle. No more MCT oil mess!! Oh, and it’s made from organic coconuts… big plus. Will be back for more…

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Love this MCT oil. I went Keto back in 2017 for about a year and was using a different brand that I was happy with. Then I moved country & MCT oil is prohibitively expensive where I live & not easy to find. So I recently tried this brand from iHerb based on the reviews & comments about the well designed spout this brand has. And I must say it fabulous & I love the spout. Yeah, great taste & no mess!

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Didn't except the delivery is half of the estimated time. Happy about it that I can start so much more earlier and whipping on on the benefits for better health. Quality is really super, tasteless and does see the benefits on the next day after consumption :-) Ya. it does moisture the lips after drinking it in plan water.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

This MCT oil is flavorless, so it doesn't change the taste of my morning coffee. Adding a couple of (overflowing) teaspoons keeps me satisfied for hours, whereas I used to need lunch 3 hours after I started breakfast. Also, some of my supplements are fat soluble and now I don't need to worry about their absorption. The quality is good, since it's organic.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Very nice taste of slightly coconut. Tastes very fresh! The only problem is the "stay fresh" silicon pin-hole over the mouth of the bottle. You have to squeeze the bottle to get the oil out, and then it comes out under pressure and spurts out like a water pistol. The first time I did this I sprayed the wall with oil! Be careful and point it downward!

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I did not know what to expect. I had read a number of articles on MCT, and chose this brand. Immediately, I added the oil to every cup of tea, cold drink, hot food, etc. Within 2 weeks, I started seeing changes in my body, and the product curbed my appetite. Now, I start my day with a cold glass of unsweetened coconut milk mixed with MCT oil.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

This is keto approved. It will give you energy and it will help with weight loss. You can put it in coffee in the morning and it won't change the taste. Make sure you start with half teaspoon and work yourself up. I would as well not recommend it to take it every day as it might increase a lot your bowel movement. You will feel full until lunch time by taking this in the morning. And this is the trick here with weight loss as it takes the hunger away and in addition it gives you an energy boost for the day.