GE

Posted on May 12, 2022

Great Omega 3 supplement. I like the fact that I only have to take one soft gel per day. The soft gel looks big, but no issue in swallowing. It helps ease inflammation and good for your brain. If your diet is low on omega 3 then this wild caught fish is a must. The amount of omega 3 per capsule is impressive as is the fact that these are in Trygliceride form and are quality controlled. 👍

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I have used many top brands fish oil from iHerb but this one is top quality visible result in glowing skin better happy mood & deep sleep with in 10 days I took 2 to 3 soft gels everyday no burp no stomach issue I’ll 100% recommend it and if you buy this brand once you won’t buy any other brand again If this information useful u pls give a like thanks

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I see improvement in my dry eyes after taking this Triglyceride (TG) form of fish oil as compared to Ethyl Ester form which I tried before. I am in my 50s, I take 1 in am and 1 in pm. It is more expensive but effective due to better absorption, so it turns out to be better value. Highly recommended. Please 👍 if you find review helpful.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I and my wife use this Omega every day. No problems with the stomach at all. The quality of pills and packages is awesome. This is the best fish oil on the market in my opinion. I believe that my family will get all benefits at an older age because it affects heart rate and improves hair quality.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Price seems expensive, but when you look at the content it is definitely worth it. When you buy fish oil you have to make sure: 1. The source is not polluted sea - heavy metal and other pollutant 2. 3rd party checking 3. EPA-DHA content compated to the fish oil itself is important since other than those omega 3, usually we have omega 6 for the rest which is pro inflammation! This one is 1100mg omega 3 /1326mg fish oil in 1 softgel - about 85%

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

Excellent natural Omega 3 supplement. I love that I only have to take one soft gel per day, unlike other brands where you have to take like three per day, and usually around mealtime. If I had to take three soft gels per day, at different times, I'd most likely forget. It may look expensive when you look at the price per bottle but this product definitely saves money since you only have to take 1 per day. A bottle of 120 soft gels will last for 4 months while a bottle of other brands that is slightly cheaper with the same quantity (120 gels) will only last for 1.5 months because the required dosage will be 2-3 times per day. They are large, but I have no trouble swallowing it. I definitely recommend this product.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I have been taking it for two weeks now. I am satisfied as it doesn't have nasty fishy aftertaste and the content is really great. You won't find this ratio of quality and quantity in one product. I sincerely recommend!

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

I think this is the best Omega 3! Very easy to swallow even thought it looks pretty big, and no weird taste. Starting to see the results for my skin after 2 weeks consumption, glowing!

One thing I can most definitely say is this fish oil is AMAZING. It has improved my overall health, makes my skin look almost flawless, and made me feel more energetic in the morning. The best part is there are no burps or weird after taste after consuming this pill. It just tastes like a slight lemon flavor. Just be aware that these pills are pretty large but I have no problem swallowing them with a huge gulp of water. If swallowing large pills is an issue for you, Naturelo has a smaller version of this product that would probably be better for you!

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

It's not my first time to use this supplement and i love that there is no fish smell and i believe the ingredients is the best as the absorption level is high which makes it a better quality.