GE

Posted on Jul 5, 2022
Good pill alternative but I did not like the taste

I got sick of the pills and wanted to try chewable vitamins for myself. These do have a decent amount of vitamins and minerals but the taste is not the best. I did not see the effect as I couldn't finish the package. The size of the vitamin itself is on the larger side but okay for adults.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

My husband has been taking these for several years now and likes them. He has had the bariatric surgery and this is what the doctor ordered!!

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Great supplement and antioxidants for multivitamin, Great taste. Fast delivery.

19be54f6-9ef7-44bd-8e7e-cda54bfaa58c
Posted on May 25, 2021

These multivitamins have been our choice for a long time. My disabled daughter is unable to swallow tablets or capsules. All medication is taken in liquid form, but she prefers to have a multivtamin which is in chewable form. It seems unbelievable, but unless a person enjoys chewable vitamins in "jelly" format, they are exceptionally difficult to find, here in UK. Those which are available, have often been imported and prices inflated as a result. Using iherb, we have been able to buy these at reasonable cost. The tablets are easy to chew, have a pleasant pineapple flavour and supply a wide range of vitamins. These work alongside a very balanced diet and help to maintain good levels of vitamins for my daughter. iherb provide a fast and efficient shipping service, which certainly meets our needs.

Posted on Oct 12, 2020

I am a 30-year-old female in overall good health and I first began buying these as my daily vitamin supplement simply because I do not like swallowing pills AND, as a vegetarian, these were great because they do not have gelatin. I have been taking them for at least 5 years -- I'm not entirely sure when I started, but they have been perfect for me. These used to be found at Whole Foods and maybe HEB, but the last few years, I have to purchase them online. Buying through iHerb has been easy and cheaper than other options to get these specific vitamins!

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

Very strong and particular taste. You like it or you don’t. I don’t and found it even difficult to digest. Having said that no issue with quality, it may just be my personal reaction.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

It tastes a bit weird.. like metal/bloody taste at the end. It says there’s no artificial colour but this yellow colour in it is really strong and makes your mouth really yellow and your tooth brush as well if you brush your teeth right away. So I wouldn’t recommend you to take it right before you brush your teeth. Also, it makes your urine colour fluorescent yellow as well. I’m sure there is nothing wrong with the product but I don’t think I’ll buy it again.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Tasteful chewable vitamins, good quality, delivery arrived on time. Very good service

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

Very good product and a price/quality ratio that makes it very attractive. Keep me in good shape and without any vitamins carences.