Page 1 - Reviews - NaturesPlus, Source of Life, Animal Parade, Kid Zinc Lozenges, Natural Tangerine Flavor, 90 Animal-Shaped Lozenges - iHerb
GE

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

My son loves his Animal Parade vitamins. He thinks they are candies and we can have a small conversation about the animals he gets. I would recommend to give zinc in the first part of the day, it seems to me he gets more excited from it. The taste is very nice, and they are easy to chew.

8ea31522-5b53-4ea8-be03-3cb5ebca55cf
Posted on Dec 8, 2021

My must-have vitamins for kids during cold season. If i see first symptoms of cold or flu from my kids, quickly i give this vitamons and after few days they are fine without other medicine. Be carefull they are not gummies so some kids might not like them. But my kids eat them with pleasure. Its entartaining they have animals shape. Kids like to choose which kind of animal they are going to eat each time.

c6746c07-7a76-4e06-9d4a-94fb14332897
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

There are 90 chewable lozenges in a jar, i.e. at the rate of 1 pc. per day for one child this package is enough for 3 months. Pastilles are slightly sour in taste, with an orange flavor. My children chewed them with great pleasure. I was very afraid of allergic reactions, but we were carried away, we did not have any rash and itching.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I have been purchasing Nature's Plus,Source of Life, Animal Parade, Kid Zinc Lozenges, Natural Tangerine Flavor, 90 Animal-Shaped Lozenges for many times for my 3yo and 6yo kids. Received it in a good conditions, no problem with the packaging and no issue with the products. It's good quality and good ingredient. However we shall keep it in the fridge so it'll be fresh and can last longer.

b7b7a7fc-99b3-4e43-a7b8-1ab3cad2da04
Posted on Nov 13, 2021

This has saved me these past couple of months. Any hint of cold/flu-like symptoms, one of these knocks it away, or shortens the duration of the ickiness. Zinc is by far the best preventative stuff I've found, and these lozenges are easy to take. They taste good at first, but not so much after a while... I just chew them at that point.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

This supplements comes in shapes of 4 animals - lion, tiger, elephant and hippo. It is quite hard to chew, no issue if child has molars. It appeals to my toddler (3 years old) becoz of the shapes. My older kid (7 years old) who is more fussy doesn't like the taste. I find the other brand with a Dino more effective and it is cheaper.

0e598a89-31ce-4a98-91aa-2f8d315fefa4
Caroline
Posted on May 31, 2022

Zinc is essential for the correct growth and development of the reproductive organs and brain, as well as the immune system and a variety of other bodily activities. This supplement has great packaging. The serving size is very convenient. My kids love the taste, perfect additional ingredients to boost immunity.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I keep a bottle at my house for when any of my 4 grandchildren stay overnight. I only want the best for them, so I did my research. These vitamins do not contain fillers or other harmful ingredients that other brands do. Kids love them and know that these are the same as the ones at home#

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

My daughter takes this everyday. She has eczema so we have been on a journey to figure out how to help her without covering her in steroids all the time. Along with diet change the zinc seems to really help. She says it’s a little sour but overall she doesn’t seem to mind taking it.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

These taste fine for me, and I think the kids will be OK taking them. Good value, and an important source of Zinc. The addition of Echinacea and Olive Leaf and Slippery Elm make them even better as a protection against whatever germs might be around. Price was reduced so very pleased.