GE

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I have autoimmune disease and consuming this vitamin has helped me a lot, it decreases the frequencies of my pain and its helping me to get thru the days. Also, this is my first time using iherb, it was such a great deal and so many discounts were applied. I'm so happy .

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Vitamin D from this brand works for my client. First she consumed vitamin D from this brand, then she changed to another brand. With same dosage, she thought it supposed to work equally, but it didn't turn out that way. The vitamin D from another brand she tried didn't work as potent as this one. The one i got was the old packaging.

cb277a31-50cb-483d-93f3-e9d68bb316df
cae179c4-3dd0-4a3f-8ba4-a9ebae8de648
Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Good quality product. Vit D3 is essential for optimum Calcium absorption. For Adults and elderly need at least 2000 IU to 4000 IU for absorption and improve the natural immunity especially during this pandemic As we ages our bodies system is unable to absorb sufficient sunlight and also can't derived from diet too. I gave it a 4 star because the gels tend to stick together after a while.

1d12613c-29aa-462d-93a4-5c8c0a830d26
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

D3 has really helped with my immune system. I feel sick less often since taking D3 supplements. I've been lacking vitamin D since I do not get exposed to the sun often, but this product has really helped! The 180 softgels bottle is worth it if you regularly take D3 supplements.

Posted on May 26, 2022

That is unnecessary to talk about the quality and the ingredient of this product.. because they are very nice. The size of the softgel is tiny, it's cakewalk to swallow. I don't have much time to do the sun bathing, so this is the good solution. It support my bones, teeth and immunity.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Vitamin D is one those supplements that everyone needs; Mothers is advised by doctors to give drops to newborns. Sunflower oil in the this ingredients for absorption. Good quality product, my family and I take almost every day. Vitamin d is called the sunshine vitamin because it also helps with mood. Always consult with your doctor before taking any supplements.

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

Yellow cap instead of white cap seen in the product description. But anyway its still real original product with safety sealed. Been using the brand for quite sometime and quite gentle on stomach as 1,000 IU is enough for kids.

5674acb6-fdab-4d87-b31c-e44c77cc1469
Posted on Aug 22, 2021

Expiry date still long. tablets easy to swallow. still received the old design bottles. I hope it doesn't have different ingredients with the new bottles.

6eda2db3-c5de-4137-a9e1-a0f57a967c2b
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

natures plus is a good quality brand. bought this for my mom in laws, she loves it. she has been taking this product for long... and she only wants this brand..

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Better than tablets with the soft gels. Easy to swallow. Dosage for gel just right. Great for immunity during Covid 19. Recommend to all friends and colleagues. Quality of product good with soft containers