Page 1 - Reviews - Neogen, Real Ferment Micro Toner, 5.07 fl oz (150 ml) - iHerb
GE

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

It's a high quality fermented toner with a little bit of AHA, BHA, PHA and LHA acids. Frankly speaking, I bought it by mistake - I meant to buy a Neogen,Real Ferment Micro Essence for my dry skin. This toner is supposed to tone up and cleanse acne-prone skin. My skin is dry, without such problems, so it's probably not a very good choice for me. If you need a slightly acidy toner - then it's probably going to be your favorite )

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

My skin at the time: sensitive, bit oily, closed comedones breaking out. I have been using this product for a month usually twice a day. This basic toner suits me well! Very lightweight, absorbs quickly no sticky feeling, moisturizes well. It calms down my breakdowns by improving microbiome. Didn't cause any irritation to my sensitive skin. I really like the smell even though it is almost unnoticeable. The size of the bottle is large, will last for a long time. Highly recommended!

CJ77ZA
Posted on May 11, 2022

I’ve been using this toner for about a week now. The texture of my skin has improved. I love it. I’ve been a huge fan of the micro essence. And now I’m a huge fan of the toner. Great chemical exfoliating toner. Very gentle on skin too. My skin is brighter and smoother.

Posted on May 8, 2022

No scent. Good price for the size. Not burning and quite gentle for my sensitive 40 year old skin. I use it once a day after cleansing to exfoliate and prep my skin before moisturizer. Overall good quality product in a nice glass bottle packaging. Looking forward to seeing benefit of Aha.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

This toner is great. Rich and moisturizes the skin. It is pleasant to apply it on the skin because its texture is rich and not thin and it is absorbed great. I think it's better than the essence that exists in a series of the same kind. Strongly recommends

Posted on May 29, 2022

I love neogen brand. They are good quality. I bought it on sale. I want toner that can soak with cotton pad. The toner is very nice.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

It is fermented toner, which is excellent start for your skincare morning routine. For me it works calming, and gives a great moisturizing effect immediately. No smell which is great.

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

Leaves my skin looking dewy and tightened my pores instantly. Although it contains acids AHA, BHA, LHA, PHA, there is no stingy sensation. My sensitive skin is ok even when I use it with Vitamin C serum. Happy!

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I really like to use it in the morning and in the evening, I like my skin after use.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

Nice flavor, very pleasant and tender. I use the whole range of Neogen products, it is even works better. The size is very big and will be enough for me for 2 month.