GE

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Fantastic product. Had a wound that wouldn't heal (was going on over a month) as it was in a natural crease (corner of mouth) & it would split open when eating, talking etc & it just kept getting worse & was spreading. I thought id try this but was concerned about putting it on face in case it triggered breakout as the consistency of product is greasy & my skin is so sensitive to so many things however I had absolutely no problem with it at all, it didn't cause skin to breakout & within about 4 days it had healed enough to the point wound wouldnt split open when talking, eating etc & then within 2 weeks the wound was gone. Only downside is i wish this product was sold in Australia.

i fell outdoors and got a open cut on my leg . it immediately got hugely swollen. I hurried home and cleansed the open wound with this ointment. Next morning all the swelling gone and the wound had begun healing. I used it under the bandage for one week. Now one month later no sign of anything. It could have ended with a bad infection since it looked really bad to begin with. I highly recommend this as a first aid. No stinging.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Especially for people like me (asplenic) who are vulnerable to bacterial infections, Neosporin is essential to have around. I use it for cuts, scrapes, and all kinds of wounds that started to turn red and swell with infection, but after sterilizing with alcohol and coating them with this product, the healing effects can be seen in as little as eight hours. No scent; no burn or sting upon application; absorbs quickly; great quality The price was very reasonable, especially for the size and value, and shipping was right on time. I'll definitely buy it again!

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

For your first aid kit! I carry it with band aids around every where. Helps wound healing and I use it on cat scratches as those claws are full of bacteria and it really makes a difference! And it doesn’t sting at all! Please like if this review was useful :)

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Great product i started using when i was in USA for summer and did really help me with scars now i ordered so i am gonna have in my first Aid kit cabinet somewhere in the kitchen i am pretty sure will be in handy.

c6abc637-aac3-424d-9147-f5b48ccdbc81
6c4bedcc-4c60-4480-b40c-1ecf5fe0f0f4
0ce59004-bd10-48eb-8034-18c84d96e2bf
b1a422cb-8426-4551-a005-f7b0a6d755a5
0a7dd080-b405-474a-8f28-e404f2349e8d
Posted on Jul 23, 2022

The quality of Neosporin is fantastic! A little goes a long way and it really helps with healing. For those little cuts and scrapes this works wonders. I am so glad that I can order this product from iHerb as we can't source it - or anything like it - in Australia. Will definitely purchase again!

Posted on May 21, 2022

This product clears and heals very quickly. Have had wounds that look like they are infected but after using neosporin it healed very quickly and l like that there is no scent like some other ointments have. Excellent quality and only have to use a small amount. Good value for money. Really like this product.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I'm working in the kitchen, so easily i get some cut, burn, ect. So I was lookng for some oniment, and found this from iherb! It was really work well when i get burnt from the oven. Stick well on my skin after apply and helped recover fater as well. If i finsh this, i will buy again.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

This was exactly what we were looking for. It arrived well packaged and intact. It arrived almost two weeks before the expected delivery date. We live outside the USA: no Custom's issues. My only concern was that the purchase price was frequently altering between our country's dollar and the U.S dollar. One needs to keep in mind what the actual cost with conversion rate should be so you don't get confused. This happens on other international sites as well. Overall, though, we were very happy with the purchase. Thank you iHerb!