GE

Posted on Jul 14, 2022
Perfect for pain relief

Great value, good scent……. I often use it on the kids scrapes and grazes. Good quality and excellent value product which is very effective. I don’t travel without it, and it’s a staple in our medicine cupboard! My only criticism is I wished it came in a larger tube!

I am quite careless and often have minor cuts. Have been using Neosporin for years, it is very effective in killing germs and offering protection. Before I started using Neosporin, minor cut often turned red and painful even when I disinfected and bandaged properly. After applying the Neosporin ointment, the cut healed up quickly without infection. I prefer " Neosporin + Pain Relief Ointment, 0.5 oz " as the opening is much smaller than the "Original Triple Antibiotic Ointment 1 oz", so it's easier to apply. Also, for the last 1oz tube, it turned watery when it was approaching the expiry date. Prefer buying this smaller version with a smaller opening.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

As a clumsy kid, I went through the large tubes of these like you wouldn't believe. As a slightly less clumsy adult, this is the perfect size for less frequent cuts and scrapes. And I never had the pain relief kind as a kid, so that's an added bonus!

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I have used Neosporin since I was a kid and I am so glad that iHerb carries this product! If you have a scratch, bump, cut etc. this is the product for you. Neosporin helps things heal and provides on the spot pain relief. It's effective with just a little bit of product, doesn't sting or smell. Overall great product!

Mickiann
Posted on Nov 20, 2021

First-aid kit staple. Never without it. This helps any broken skin heal faster. TIP for cooks who get burns that scar easily: If you get a burn, cover it with Neosporin and a bandage until it heals. You will be amazed that you will not get a scar, and the pain relief helps with the pain. It might take ten days or more, but be patient and diligent. Your skin will thank you.

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

This is great stuff. If you get a cut or inflammation near the skin, then this works wonders. I even use it on bug bites because it dulls the pain and stops the inflammation and keeps me from wanting to scratch it. The only thing to keep in mind is that after you use it, bandaids won't stick to the skin where you applied this ointment. So after applying it to a cut, you have to wait about 20 minutes for it to absorb into your skin and be dry enough for a bandaid to stick.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Neosporin works well to help heal small cuts and scrapes! It helps to kill germs and has a mild pain-relieving effect as well. If I get a cut, I clean the cut, then put a small amount of Neosporin on the cut and bandage it up. It seems to help cuts heal faster!

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I am a fan of Neosporin ointment and this size is excellent for a small first aid kit, purse or bag. It's an excellent product for cuts/grazes/small wounds & mild infections.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Another first aid product that I have in my kit, handy to have for minor cuts, antibiotic and pain relief properties helps when I need it.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Best standby at home for antibiotic pain relief cream. Good size and quality and is generally suitable for use in minor cuts and grazes for all ages. I herb items all come well packed in a box