Page 1 - Reviews - Neutrogena, Skin Balancing, Clay Cleanser, 6.3 fl oz (186 ml) - iHerb
GE

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I'm a fan of Neutrogena's great prduct6s. Having said that, this is the 3rd time I order that product. Leaves my skin fresh and not dry. I use it once a day before bed cleansing ceremony.

Posted on May 3, 2022

I can’t wait to arrive and use it. I used it yesterday and l love the smell and my face skin in the morning.

Posted on May 22, 2022

A good quality cleanser in a nice size bottle with pump, gentle enough for sensitive skin.

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

Nice cleanser. Smells like their green clay mask. Does good job. Doesn't leave the skin dry.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

unfortunately, this broke me out, although I use kaolin and PHAs in other products there is something in there that did not suit my sensitive skin.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Great product. Realy love all neutragina products

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Wow product, I bought it after recommendations

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

easy to use. graet for my skin

Posted on May 15, 2022

Good. Not drying. Reasonable price.

Posted on Apr 23, 2021

No bubble and soapless, the texture is like white mud mixed with water. It is not suitable for problem or oily skin cannot remove dirties and oil effectively. Maybe suitable for normal skin.