Page 1 - Reviews - North American Herb & Spice Co., OregaMax, 90 Veggie Caps - iHerb
GE

Posted on Aug 13, 2021

I use OregaMax on a daily basis! It is a normal part of my vitamin and supplement routine. I work in a healthcare setting and I am exposed to sick people. I have not gotten sick in the last 2 years since I started taking OregaMax. I highly recommend it.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Oregano oil or oreganomax is the best for oncoming colds/flu. If you dont have Oregano Vulagre (greek oregano) growing in your garden or kitchen or you cant get it at the grocery store/warehouse store, then pick up these and the company's oregano oil. The benefit of these is they are not as spicy as the oil, which for some people tastes like your mouth is on fire. These might be a good option if you concerned about the burning sensation the oil causes. Also, you can actually use these and the oil for cooking! (Especially the oil). Add a drop or two during or after finished cooking, heat kills the healthy stuff.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Love love love this product, helps with everything from allergies to low iron etc. I now take it every day! I can't be without this wonderful supplement.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Reliable company and products. Oregamax Really works. Helps my immunity, haven’t had a cold or flu in years. I always take with me when I travel.

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

I use to strengthen my immune system. I feel great and want to be as healthy as possible especially now that the winter months are upcoming.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

These are useful to boost immunity when under the weather. I took off a star because it makes me burp and it smells like oregano.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I've used this for many years and I love it

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

This is the best brand to take. Very effective! Good antifungal!

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I use this during chelation, off rounds, for my son's yeast. I think it works for him.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

This helps to keep my nails healthy. At times when I run out of it, my nails turn dry and dull.