GE

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

I felt a lot better after taking this; it followed a course of antibiotics (something I had not taken for over 2 decades) that had wiped out my gut microbiome. We often get the acidophilus only and lack tne bifidus; my nutritionist in London suggested to get these and it was a great find on iHerbs.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

One of the best supplements I have been taking for years. I trust the brand, its ingredients, and its quality. It works very well and helps my gut, stomach and digestion of food. I really feel good later, no heavy stomach feelings after food. If there is only one supplement I will keep on taking, this will definitely be the one. Recommend

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Love this combination of probiotics and prebiotics. I take several of other supplements from Now brand and quality is superb.. It is important to take probiotics to balance your gut flora. This brand helps me tremendously in my gut health as leaky gut is so common. I will take this daily forever! Thanks so much!

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Great price and great product. I often get constipation especially when I had a meat dinner. Taking these capsules before bed always gives me a great result in the morning. They are small capsules, so easy to swallow and no smell or bad taste. The price is good comparing to other brands. I can't stop taking these anymore. I highly recommend it.

Great product for overall health. I would suggest giving any probiotic a few months before you noticed the difference. Always stay away from white sugars and white carbs . Try to eat clean while healing or using any probiotic supplements and that will make a BIG DIFFERENCE

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

We don't take any probiotics with more than 10 Billion strains due to gut issues. This one was at a good price and works great.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I like the good quality of NOW products and that this is 8 Billion Acidolpihilus with Bifidus. I take one a day. I used to suffer with cold sores and mouth sores, but since taking this supplement, I rarely get either. Plus, it aides in digestion!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I’ve suffered from constipation but this probiotic has helped my gut health. My digestion has improved and the best benefit is that I’m more regular. If you suffer from constipation this is the supplement to get.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Mom’s stomach was bothering her after chemotherapy and radiation therapy. After her wbc count got back to normal she tried these and helped her a lot.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I have been receiving the benefit of this probiotic for years to aid with digestion and to help keep a healthy gut. Easy to swallow. Quality ingredients.