GE

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Acetyl-L-carnitine helps the body produce energy and is important for heart and brain function, muscle movement, and many other body processes. Additionally, taking acetyl-L-carnitine improves symptoms in people with nerve pain caused by diabetes. Acetyl-L-Carnitine daily is a way to protect the brain from oxidative damage and help maintain normal neurotransmitter activity. Highly recommended!

9002d62a-3047-4572-88e2-85ecd56df54b
Posted on May 7, 2022

L-carnitine is good for post workout recovery, I have less fatigue as well as better muscle strength. This formulation can be taken throughout the day even you are not working out. This is the second time I am putchasing this product, highly recommend for people excercise often and others who seek better energy production.

27d81419-ef86-4db1-ba91-6a83d751c072
Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Good quality product. The pills are small and easy to swallow, they don't have any taste either. The supplement is best to be taken in the morning on an empty stomach for best absorption. I take these as part of my chronic fatigue supplement regimen and I already see the result. I have a lot more energy and less brain fog. The best part about these supplements is the increase in mood. I feel a lot happier even on the days when I don't have much energy.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I take this Acetyl-L-Carnitine with NADH to (hopefully) increase energy production. Acetyl-L-Carnitine is frequently low in brain tissue, and I am hoping that over time, this will help improve my cognition dysfunction (brain fog). Acetyl-L-Carnitine may help lower pain levels and may lessen fatigue in people with ME/CFS and/or fibromyalgia, which is why I am taking it. While I haven't noticed a significant improvement yet, I'm hoping that longterm (after six months or more), I'll notice a marked difference, and I hope to be able to update on my experience then.

I've been taking 2 Veggies Caps every morning (on an empty stomach) and two before I go to bed for the last 2 months and I can already tell how much better (and younger) I feel. I did a LOT of researchabout Acetyl-L-Carnitine before I bought it on iHerb and I'm glad I did! Acetyl-L-Carnitine is needed in the process of ATP, which provides the energy for production of every living cell in our bodies! This should be Must Have in everyone's Vitamin-Nutrition Daily Needs.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Acetyl-L-Carnitine has benefits to neurological health but I guess the result varies depending on the source of your problems and given the brain is so complex. Took this for tinnitus and it seemed to have slightly improved. Did not feel any side effects and would have more patience for this.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

I bought this product because I read how acetyl-l-carnitine can help with memory. I have used this product for a month now, and have just reordered my second bottle. I do feel like I have better mental clarity after using this product and will continue to use for another few months (as the article stated 3 months of use before requiring a break) Also, I bought it for the brain power, but , I have actually lost a few pounds- not sure if this is attributed to this supplement. I have made no other changes to my diet or daily routine except the addition of this product.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Acetyl-L-Carnitine is one of the greatest supplements, which is often unjustly underestimated as a weight-loss support simply. Actually this acetylated aminoacid promotes the use of lipids in the body as a main energy source in a very efficient way. This of itself leads to a great support of the mitochondrial function and hence brain, muscle and heart tissue function better.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

I’ve struggled with adrenal fatigue aka CFS for over a decade. I’ve tried all kinds of things that are supposed to give me energy but they always overstimulate my adrenals and make me feel awful. This is finally something that has helped me gently maintain a decent base level of energy.

BomBom
Posted on Oct 4, 2021

I bought it for improving my brain function. I take it first thing in the morning and realise it helps with removing brain fog. Acetyl-L-Carnitine is a key ingredient in cognitive / memory related supplements and I can testify that it really benefits me. Size of pill is ok - you just need 1-2 in the morning.