Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Borage Oil, Concentration GLA, 1,000 mg, 60 Softgels - iHerb
GE

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Borage oil has several benifits it's good for hair, improves skin, and helps to reduce inflammation. The package contains 60 pills and for me, it's enough for 2 months. The taste and size of the pills are fine. As with other NOW supplements you get great value for low price

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

GLA is an important fatty acid especially if you have some skin or hair troubles. There is no need to buy other brands with a softgel of 1,200 mg because they don't have more GLA than this one. Honestly, just get this brand. The GLA concentration is the most important when you compare the price for Borage oil. The softgels are big but easy to swallow. They look like Omega3 softgels. The price is good. The bottle is big but I would appreciate a bottle for 6 months.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Only only brand is better than this, but also costs twice the price. This Now brand is a great product and I really notice it if I skip a capsule. GLA helps to control candida! When I stop the capsules as I have from time to time my hair starts falling out again. I believe it is to do with candida as well as hormone balance

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Now products are my "go-to" for freshness and quality. I use this supplement with others for weight control and women's health. As I am of an older age, I need help with Omega oils for heart as well as inflammation of joints. I understand Borage Oil has a better percentage of GLA than Evening Primrose Oil, so I switched. I find this soft gel easy to take and I don't have any bad taste from it.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

This is the first time I've used Borage Oil. Usually I get Evening Primrose Oil, but I researched this and found that, for my age, the ingredients are stronger for the purpose. I take it to benefit my women's health issues as well as for weight control. These gelcaps are quite large, but slide down easily with a beverage. NOW products quality are always good and the Omega benefits are a plus.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

This one, alternating with Primrose oil is the most powerful help with body odor and hormones issues, woman or man. As it's hormonal, use it only for 1 month, then nothing for 3 months and then alternate with Primrose. Do it for whatever period you need it, but it will work fantastic after only 2 days! Worth buying and trying!

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Borage is an amazing ingredient of the omega 3 oils. It provides lots of benefits, that start with skin and hair health and reach out to hormone balance, especially for women. It decreases inflammation, is important for heart health, supports healthy cholesterol levels, reduces age-related health damage and has no unpleasant taste, contrary to many fish oils.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

I'm having pms and irregular mense cycle. My aunt ask me to try borage oil instead of EPO since borage oil GLA is more than EPO. Hopefully it able to help my problems.

959e8d16-10de-4a8e-8a1b-bae71ae0a884
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Bought this to help clear up my skin. Works great-I can definitely tell a difference if I skip it for a few days. Great price for the amount, and great quality ingredients.