GE

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

A very nice set of B vitamins, calcium and magnesium. I feel a surge of energy and the leg cramps have eased. This is not the first NOW product I am taking. I have confidence in NOW products. I recommend. Good quality. Very good ingredients. The package is ok. I like it becose of very good impact on my health.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I ordered this calcium magnesium combination supplement for my sister after her labour, she felt good improvement in her daily activity and no pain in her bones or teeth.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Great product with all those who are under a lot of stress. I work 10 hours a day and this product reduces the amount of stress. I definitely recommend.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

This calcium makes my bones stronger. Quality is good and product is genuine. My bones feel stronger now.

2651c07e-63fc-4898-a4a8-7e33723a8f4c

So far I'm thinking this product works great. The price is right and will buy again.

53416db2-a730-4204-8ffa-a1eb79052eaf
Posted on May 15, 2021

I have only been taking these for a week or so, but I really like them thus far. No side effects or upset stomach. The capsules are HUGE though, so be warned if you don't like swallowing large capsules. I just take them with juice or almond milk to wash them down.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Great product, recommended by my physician! Will order again for sure

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Great supplement complex -combination of ingredients, vitamins and minerals required on daily basis Only capsule size is quite big and hard to swallow.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Love this product. Makes me feel like I am getting all the Calcium-Magnesium I need.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Good proportion of vitamins for the body and for the stress, it was good!