GE

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

I love this product, it helps me sleep at night and keeps me regular. Too much will cause diarrhea the next day however. The taste is not great, when mixed with water, and I get tired of mixing it every night lol but it works much faster and better than pills in my opinion. Most people are low in magnesium and the calcium helps bones. Too much of one or the other is not good however, so I rely on this mix. If this review is helpful, please leave a thumbs up. Thank you!

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Calcium Magnesium is a supplement that I use for both myself and my cat. I use it for Hashimoto’s thyroid disease. My cat uses it for her thyroid and kidney disease. She gets a pinch of the Cal Ma supplement along with her other supplements. My cat is 18 years old and doing well.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I've taken these separately, so I can comment on their efficacy. The magnesium helps to minimize muscle spasms, and I believe the calcium is helping my teeth (pure supposition, but there is something about this product that my system "drinks up")

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Free flow power, easily mixed with milk or beverages, taste good.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

The taste is not great, when mixed with water, but it has a lot of benefits

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Told it is good for sleeping well. Not easy to fond anywhere else.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

love this product ! u have both magnesium and calcium in 1 spoon

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Great product. Been using for years. Mixes easily in water with little residue left over.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Good supplement for Calcium and Magnesium. Decent price. Fast delivery.