GE

Posted on Aug 7, 2022
很好!

this is a good quality product i really helped my stomach issue, i got less pain or illnesses after a big meal or drinking the serving size is good, just 2 dosage a day is easy to manage there is no obvious taste, which is good i will definitely repurchase this product

76856f80-8519-4361-958f-3b06e0f17ed4

I have been using it for about 2-3 weeks and my gerd, acid reflux symptoms have been reduced tremendeously! I was having almost constant urge to cough and clear my throat and after using this I cough 2 to 3 times per day at most which is a huge improvement from having to cough like once in a minute! I love this product. Try it if you have the same problems. I think you won't regret it.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

After 10 days of taking this product I can already see a huge improvement in my gut health. I suffer with IBS and follow a low fodmap diet to ease symptoms. But I still have flareups and they were becoming very frequent. In the last 10 days I haven't had any issues, so I am in awe of this product!! Highly recommended

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

Started consuming a month ago after buying two bottles for 2 months supply (2 caps daily). Yet to see much symptomatic improvement but I'd like to believe that it is helping to heal the gastro lining and any ulcers internally. Will continue to complete the second bottle and hopefully give another update. Thank you iHerb.

ad148f0d-6cf2-41fd-b14e-e61a00cdd180
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I like the NOW brand and feel like they always good quality for the price. I really like the ingredient list on this one and I'm sure it would be benefit me more if I could just remember to take it more often! I do notice an improvement in my reflux as I try to sleep on the nights where I do remember to take it. I suspect consistency is key.

Posted on May 10, 2022

I have had a stomach ache for many years. Recently I have had acid reflux. I searched on the internet and found this supplement. It quite works for me. Now my stomach feels better. It recommends taking an 8-week course. I finished one bottle. I will keep taking it.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Painful bloating, acid reflux, and gas is relieved about 30 minutes after I take one. Easy to swallow sized pill and zero taste. Been eating out every night entertaining guests, and every meal hurts. Past 4 days this has brought me the benefit of much needed relief, so I am packing them on a road trip now so I can be armed with something that helps make me more comfortable. I ran out of Tums. This works!

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I suffer from several GI tract conditions such as IBS, SIBO, leaky gut etc. I take a lot of supplements to deal with them and this is one of them. I take one capsule in the morning before food and one capsule of Aloe Vera Gels before dinner. Capsule size is small, no taste or aftertaste. High quality supplement overall.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

this product is super good for gastro intestinal tract. it can heal gastritis as well as maintaining a healthy tract for us. I personally have experienced it. recommended for 5 stars.

fec7dc5c-fee4-4c5b-bcf9-276c3b14b2eb
Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Mastic gum is good for stomach problems and even so for this item as it was combined with aloe vera and slippery elm. Great 👍😊. Took it for two days and symptoms seem to be much better.

5152ad2a-0375-4d72-8420-d7fcc275ca2c