Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Ginkgo Biloba, Double Strength, 120 mg, 200 Veg Capsules - iHerb
GE

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

The packaging is a classic plastic jar with a hinged lid. The lid is opened by removing the plastic tape. Under the lid there is a protective membrane that can be easily removed by simply pulling the edge of the transparent sticker. First of all, this drug is intended to improve brain activity. But I think it will not hurt for other vessels either, you need to try. Appearance - gray capsules, odorless, medium size, easy to swallow. There are only 50 pieces in the jar, I'm used to the dosage of more.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Ordered this product for second time from iHerb for me. The product really works. I'm 45, athletic, no health and menthal problems, usually taking 2 capsules of Ginkgo Biloba in the morning on empty stomach with big glass of water. Feeling good throught the rest of the day, more energetic,concentrated and focused.. Sometimes I stay awake and productive till late night hours , so this is a real life improvement. Will order again once the bottle finish. Thank you iHerb for great service ! My suggest - combine this product with every day even minimal sport activity, and you'll feel much better with yourself.

cc0ff414-8896-4bec-8540-10fb475b91b1
Posted on Nov 2, 2021

This was the first time I tried Ginkgo Biloba supplement, so far I prefer to take it after breakfast. Decide to try it since it is considered to be good for brain and circulatory system, also considered to be effective for respiratory conditions. This was smth new to me, so I decided to introduce this one as well. Suitable for vegan, which is very important for me personally.

2062f293-9953-4bac-8fb4-1f135820452f
Posted on Jan 20, 2022

NOW® Ginkgo Biloba Extract is standardized to min. 24% ginkgoflavonglycosides and 6% terpene lactones. The extract comes from the leaves of the famous Ginkgo tree with its dynamic history of populating the earth for millions of years. This double strength product has twice the ginkgo (120 mg) as in our regular strength product (60 mg). Good quality and ingredient

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Vitamin D3 helps to improve the health of your immune system, strengthen the bones and teeth, improve mood, quality of life, and well-being. The supplement is an excellent way to get the vitamin into your system in a natural way.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I was looking for something to give me a bit more focus and clarity during the day. I do take a lot of supplements but I feel this had definitely helped me stay alert and focused at work. I feel like I'm able to get more things done and I feel less stressed. The pills are easy to swallow. Gingko does have a weird taste so just be aware to eat a snack with it.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Posted on May 13, 2022

Started taking Ginkgo some years ago because I tend to have cold feet and hands due to bad blood circulation. I can't attest to the supplement doing anything for my memory or energy levels but it definitely helps with increasing a little bit of the circulation in my feet. This one does the job and is great for the price!

Posted on May 6, 2022

I used a different brand but Now food had a better price and I am very happy. The same quality and the better price! Based on my own experience but it is not an advice - taking GB helps me to reduce migraine attacks and I am very happy with that!!!

jeff lim
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I like gingko, but i not going to eat long term. I eat like 1 or 2 year just 1 time, to maintain my blood vessel clean and blood flow smoothly, as gingko is well know for it bloood cleaning benefit. i want to make sure, my blood always stay clean amd flow smoothly even after i getting old.