GE

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

5eaea5c6-7a3c-4ec1-b586-c45d67a0042a

I haven’t been taking them for too long, but I feel like they’re working in a way. I have PCOS and after getting this recommended I really hope they work in the long run. I haven’t had my period in nearly over a year and along with a clean diet I really think this can help others struggling with the same thing as me and a lot of others. I must say it also helps with going to the bathroom haha. And with the quantity you get the price is really worth it. The only concern I have is if you’re a bigger person I feel like the amount recommended to take isn’t the best for us

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

This is good quality stuff with clean ingredients, I have been taking 4 in the morning and 4 at night every day for years. It makes me feel like I'm 18. This stuff will definitely increase your drive. It's just food so it's pretty harmless as far as my research shows. You need the proper dosage for your individual situation. I tried taking one a day at first with zero effect, then 2, and so on. 8 a day works for me, I dropped back to 4 a day and the effects disappeared. No side effects at all. The size of the each capsule is average. Combine it with a multivitamin for best results.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Bought for brother, he is a man of sport. He regularly consumes different vitamins, amino acids, adaptogenic tablets and meal fibers for health and energy. They say maca is effective for blood pressure, but he has no problem with it, cannot confirm whether it has benefit for it. Tastes as a grass. Package is ordinary, size is not small not big. Contains Maca as main ingredient. It is source for antioxidants as well.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Good quality product, fast delivery service, I'm very satisfied with product and iherb service, ingredients are very good, perfect size, good packaging, i hope i get benefit, overall nice product, i trust iherb with full confidence and energy 👍if you looking for something please don't hesitate just order with iherb

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

The ingredients and taste are great Potency is good for nervous system and metabolism Folic acid is great for energy and niacin flush too This is my go to anti itch cream for myself and kids. Works fast and does not leave any residue. Has no scent and is easy to use. The quality is high and the size is great. Suggest for all ages. The product is true to package and will be benefit all that use it.the composition is great and feels effective immediately. Definitely value for money and frequency Is sensitive and gentle for frequent use if you have concern Resveratrol Wrinkle skin reduction Inflammation

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

This has a slightly sweet smell & aftertaste, which is less pungent than some. It’s similar to other yellow or red maca I’ve tried, and less like black maca. So long as less odour doesn't mean less potent maca, then that's a good thing. This is just my observation, it would be helpful if the pot & this page detailed which type of maca it contains. good quality safe ingredients I like the size good packaging

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Have to be taken daily as instructed and you'd have to wait for some time to pass to see its benefits. I noticed more energy throughout the day and less sleepiness during the afternoon. Stabilizes mood as well. Item arrived well packaged and safe. Does not leave any after taste. I think the price is reasonable. Plus it's vegan and kosher.