GE

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I received the item. The delivery man in Slovenia was very friendly. The package was not damaged. I am very happy with the item. It is used by me and the whole family. We are all very excited. I recommend buying. I will order for other relatives. The quality and ingredients is ok.

7c1e3e43-d296-4b93-ab0d-a3ebad050eb8
Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I'm very active and I am always looking for ways to help my body recover better. this vitamin is an excellent supplement that has helped me improve my health and increase my quality of life. It's easy to swallow, tastes great, and is safe for consumption. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who wants a boost of strength, energy, and well-being!

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

For years, I suffer from terrible brain fog. Since I started using this little piece of magic, I noticed a significant improvement in my ability to concentrate, even during days of extreme fatigue. In the past, I used pills from another brand and they had no effect. Where have you been all my life?!

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Vitamin B12 is used to get rid of the following problems: fatigue and fatigue - paresthesia of the limbs and hands - difficulty walking - loss of balance - lack of concentration and heart palpitations, so it is one of the essential vitamins important for the general health of the body as it has a delicious taste and is easy to dissolve

TatyanaL
Posted on Nov 3, 2021

Unlike cyanocobalamin, methylcobalamin is a naturally occurring form of vitamin B12, the most active form, better absorbed and retained in our tissues in higher amounts than the synthetic cyanocobalamin. Methylcobalamin helps in neuronal lipid production, axonal nerve regeneration, and has a neuroprotective activity that enables neurons to function properly, thus helps with Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, dementia, and neuropathic syndromes. 1000mcg is a good starting dose. It is not toxic, really high doses have been found to be safe. Your body absorbs only as much as it needs, and any excess passes through your urine. The tablets are small, pink and sweet. Do not swallow the tablet, keep it in your mouth until melted.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

Vitamin B-12 is a crucial B vitamin. It is needed for nerve tissue health, brain function, and the production of red blood cells. Cobalamin is another name for vitamin B-12. Deficiency can result when levels of vitamin B-12 are too low. This can lead to irreversible neurological symptoms. So, it’s really important to supplement it everyday, wether you’re in a vegan diet or not. Now is a really good and reliable brand. Try it out. And please, if I helped you somehow, click on like. Thanks!

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Great B12! I suffered from B12 deficiency and was tired all day long and needed to nap all the time. It got so bad I was having memory issues that I thought I was having early dementia. After 2 weeks of this B12, all symptoms are gone. I even cut back on my coffee consumption because I no longer constantly feel tired.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I’m loving all the reviews for this brand and I have asked a lot of people and got a positive response, can’t wait to try it since my shipment just arrived. I have bought it for my mom and I’m loving that it’s friendly to the stomach with no bad ingredients plus it’s in its active form , the size also is suitable for the price and hopefully it will restore my mothers energy and can’t wait to see the effect

Posted on Aug 10, 2022