Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Natural Spirulina, 500 mg, 120 Veg Capsules - iHerb
GE

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package

408fbeac-58a9-4b47-9fa6-3cb6c1021146
Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Excellent quality and great addition to our health program. Super food. Spirulina Is Extremely High in Many Nutrients. Powerful Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory Properties. Can Lower “Bad” LDL and Triglyceride Levels. May Have Anti-Cancer Properties. May Reduce Blood Pressure. Improves Symptoms of Allergic Rhinitis. May Be Effective Against Anemia. May Improve Muscle Strength and Endurance. May Aid Blood Sugar Control.

c663f2cb-4f42-4181-9486-6b5c0ac42b21
Posted on Dec 2, 2021

Spirulina is an amazing superfood. I have noticed that I have a lot more energy since I've been taking this. I also heard that it can help detox heavy metals for the body.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Works enough for supplementation but not sure what effects and benefits are observed after consuming even for extended period of time. Not sure what the superfood and detox effects are but they are not really observed for me. Taste is ok if swallowed with water. Packaging is sufficient/not unnecessarily huge to fit many cabinets.

Posted on Dec 14, 2020

I read a lot about spruilina and it’s wonder benefits. I had a full blood test before starting the 1 month course and my test turned out not that good, especially my iron level and my energy was really bad I didn’t have the energy to move from my couch. After starting the one month course suddenly my energy boosted my face wasn’t dull and yellow anymore, and what wowed is that it gave me energy so high that went back to the gym and I took my blood tests again and it turned out great.

Posted on May 22, 2022

great quality, and packaging it size is perfect, love it

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I really like this product. It has a good quality!

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Easy to swallow, no unpleasant smell. Good source of greens

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Helps pollen allergies. Get enough vegetables for your diet and feel better.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

Great product, equal to others I’ve tried, and for a much more affordable price. Thank you!