GE

Posted on Jun 3, 2022
Very helpful for IBS

I have struggled with IBS (bad digestion, loose/watery stool, bad gas) for years, and this concentrated pancreatin enzyme has completely improved my digestion. I can't speak highly enough of it. I take 1 or 2 with meals depending on what I'm eating (1 for most meals, but 2 if eating greasy food or my trigger foods). I combine it with alpha-galactosidase, and it's now rare for me to have symptoms. I haven't experienced any side effects, either, which is a plus compared to some of the digestive enzyme blends I've tried before.

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

A good supplement to aid in the digestion of proteins, fats and carbohydrates. Pancreatin compensates for the insufficiency of the exocrine function of the pancreas. Pancreatin contains natural enzymes protease (for digesting proteins), lipase (for digesting fats) and amylase (for digesting carbohydrates). Pancreatin enzymes (especially lipase) are sensitive to acid action and are irreversibly inactivated with a decrease in pH values ​​below 4. Care should be taken when using pancreatin in people with gout. Porcine pancreatin contains purines, which can increase the level of uric acid in the blood.

Which is absolutely better and cheaper than pharmacy bought analogues in my country. P.S. don’t forget to ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you like my review

bc65ed6f-dd16-48c9-8917-2f192ddbbcbc
Posted on Aug 18, 2022

This pancreatin is much more effective than the ferments we usually buy in pharmacies. I used to take two Kreon pills per meal. This pancreatin ingredients allow me to take just one per meal and I don’t have any heavinesses after the meal. Size of capsules are small to swallow easily.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I couldn't help but be surprised when I used this product. I even checked the payment card text again to see if the price I purchased was wrong. The product was so outstanding for the price that it was truly amazing. I'm going to recommend this product to people around me.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I've been buying these NOW Pancreatin caps for many, many years. I only take them when I will be having a meal heavier than my usual to help digestion. Depending on the type and amount of food, I might take one cap before and then one about half hour after the meal. It works for me.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Thank goodness, finally back in stock! I tried other brands, some were nice, some quit good but for me this works the best. I don't know what took you so long, please don't do that again. I absorb my food and supplements much better if I take Pancreatin with them.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I have several bowel conditions as IBS, SIBO, leaky gut, etc. I need digestive enzymes to keep them in order. I have seen great benefits from pancreatin. NOW products are always quality, the dosage is standard, size of capsule is OK, no strange tastes after it. This is only pancreatin, no bile or plant enzymes.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Excellent product that finally aids my indigestion! I've been trying other products for so long, but this is the only one that saves my health concern, I'm encouraging everyone who's having problem regarding on their digestive system, this one is genuinely effective!