GE

Posted on Jul 23, 2022
Großartig!

Pycnogenol has so many great benefits but is quite expensive. I wanted to increase my dose to 100mg twice a day and needed a cheaper alternative than the ones I'm taking currently. Pill size is great, classic packaging and use them fro everything from my period pains (there are grest studies about it) to blood viscosity.

Posted on May 27, 2022

I bought this Now pycnogenol 100 mg, because I had positive results with pycnogenol from another company in the past (but it was more expensive). I noticed a quicker healing of a flu, when taking this pycnogenol (it has anti-inflammatory benefits), I stopped to cough after a few days at all. I also noticed that my skin is firmer and smoother and more even. I was taking also french pine bark extract, it´s cheaper in comparison with pycnogenol, but not as effective. Pycnogenol will be a "permanent star" in my natural supplements regimen.

Posted on May 22, 2022

This is a fantastic product ... do as much research as possible and you'll discover just how helpful this extract is. The price @ IHerb is the best I could find and I will definitely be purchasing this again. As well, this product evidently works well when combined with Citruline Malate but do your homework and decide for yourself. Alone, I find this pycnogenol to be quite effective.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Good price to concentration ratio. One of the purer, higher concentration of pycnogenol in the market. Cheaper than physical stores. Feel that skin is in good elastic condition with healthy glow after taking this product for 2 years.

00e24b69-56af-4bbc-8fe5-676465f92652
f9b47215-2b17-41ee-8f63-333f14fdd1ea
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Not having tried this product before,i was impressed as it provided very good results equal to the literature reviews that i have read. Packaging was good and delivery was exceptionally quick. I liked the use of Paypal to pay for my purchase and i will intend to use this method of payment in the future.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I am on my second bottle of pycnogenol, the first was 30 mg/30 capsules. I used pyconogenol before ordering from iHerb. Now I ordered two bottles of 100mg/60 capsules. I ordered them mainly for their antihistaminic effect, but of course I have high expectations, administering this pycnogenol. The order came quickly, in good condition. Thank you iHerb! It is very important to know some essential things about your suffering, what you lack and what specific supplement could help you. These are histamine and I have been consuming them for about two weeks: Quercitin + bromalain – Quercitin antihistamine properties Pycnogenol - (standardized pine bark extract) reduces the release of histamine from mast cells Lactobacillus Plantarum - (the bacterial strain that contributes to food fermentation; found in BIO-KULT advanced) Bifidobacterium Infantis - (the bacterial strain that supports the functioning of the intestinal barrier; found in BIO-KULT advanced) Vitamin B6 necessary for the regulation of DAO (diamine oxidase)

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I couldn't help but be surprised when I used this product. I even checked the payment card text again to see if the price I purchased was wrong. The product was so outstanding for the price that it was truly amazing. I'm going to recommend this product to people around me.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

The packaging quality of this product is very good. The ingredients of this product are very good and it has an excellent effect on cardiovascular health after consumption. The pills are the right size and easy to swallow. The taste is good and I would like to purchase again next time.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Pycnogenol is a natural supplement that comes from the bark of a French maritime pine tree. I've been taking it for about a year now and I love it! It's helped me with joint pain, allergies, and my overall energy levels. Pycnogenol is also known for its anti-aging properties. I highly recommend this supplement to anyone looking for an all-natural way to improve their health!

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

The substance pycnogenol helps protect cells against oxidative stress by eliminating free radicals, which often damage many tissues of the body and the immune system. It helps to improve blood circulation, strengthen capillaries, improve their elasticity and patency. Supports the antihistamine effect. Helps protect eyesight and skin. I recommend the NOW Foods product