Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Real Food, Slender Sticks, Acai Lemonade, 12 Sticks, 0.14 oz (4 g) Each - iHerb
GE
Posted on Mar 30, 2022

We love the Acai Lemonade Slender sticks! There is a nice combo of flavors with the lemon and acai (often times one overshadows the other, but not so here). It's so easy to pack one of these in your lunch, purse, backpack/ bag and use in a glass of water or bottled water. A great refresher to your water and not a bunch of sugar and other junky ingredients! YUMMY! We are repeat customers and recommend this product!

ANGELA
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Lovely flavour, super handy and convenient to take with you. I like these very much. I'll buy them again.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Love to add this to the water I drink during exercising. Nice flavor and tastes natural

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

slenderman sticks, noice good taste

Posted on May 6, 2022

Great flavor and keto friendly

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

helps with water intake on daily basis

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Taste is nice and sweet but not over.

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

Quite nice but not amazing.

Posted on Mar 9, 2011

First of all: I don't understand the review here about "use a 500 ml bottle". That's what 16,9 ounces are. So.. yeah. Converting units is always a good idea. It's more than sweet enough, smells like candy/bubblegum, and ONLY healthy, clean ingredients. It's great. I have started to have these for breakfast because I am a bit lazy some mornings. All the nutrients gets me going, and the great taste tempts me. Will buy so many more of these!! think I have had like 5 of them already, out of the 12. I was a bit scared it would be a bit bitter with all the red fruits added, but no. Sweet and flavourful. Not to much lemonflavour though, more like mixed fruit. I really love lemon-lemonade, so more flavours would be greatly appreciated!!

Posted on Sep 6, 2021