GE

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

This is excellent for the mood. It also has quick effect. Taking only 200 mg I notice mood boost after 4-5 hours. Have been taking it with ssri for 6 months. For me SSRI alone not enough for my depression and that’s why I take Same in addition. It really helped my depression. Only caveat is not to take a lot of it so as to avoid serotonin syndrome..!!

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

I first got to know of SAMe because of my dog’s failing liver and vet’s pill for the same thing was really expensive. I showed her this and she said it is okay to give to my dog but I’ll have to cut it into quarters because of its dosage. It helped and I am thankful. Got my dad into this as well because of his old age.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

this is not the first time I have already purchased this product, the price corresponds to the quality, thanks to iherb, I will order again and again

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I am having some renovations done and I feel a bit stressed and find it difficult to go back to sleep after waking up in the middle of the night but taking SAMe helps me to relax and doesn't stay awake too long.

Posted on Jun 26, 2021

I have mercury poisoning and lack this compound in my body, this being the cause of the heavy metal problem. I have been taking SAMe for 25 years as a result of this problem and it has been a GREAT thrill to me to recently find the NOW SAMe at a much cheaper price than I have previously paid. I am very thankful for that. My problem is hereditary and unfortunately I have passed it on to my granddaughter, who is now also taking the NOW SAMe; hopefully this will also solve a LOT of her problems too. Thank you.

Posted on Jun 14, 2021

FINALLY found a SAMe pill that I can take! My town was always selling out of the 200mg enteric coated pills I would try to take at any local CVS pharmacy I would go to. I was having dopamine withdrawal by the third week I had not had any SAMe. I ordered these and they arrived FOUR days later!! Crazy!! These were so easy to take and much easier to take than any enteric coated tablet which I struggled with, this is my go-to SAMe pill now! Thanks for the quality product and fast delivery, iHerb!

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

this was probably on my error for not doing enough research too and thinking it wouldn't affect me much but I take antidepressants (I think I was on sertraline or escitalopram) my heart rate was racing, I had diarrhea etc thankfully I wasn't hospitalized but I felt so overwhelmed with everything I would advise taking it if you are on other meds esp ssris it's quality ingredients for sure and a size for the capsule but do your research or you might be hospitalized. check in with a doctor.

Posted on May 27, 2022

a very good remedy, it helps my son with the autism spectrum

Posted on Mar 30, 2021

takes about three weeks before there is an effect in my relative with mental issues, but then soothes anxiety and agitation. also, a liver protector.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

It is very good supplemet but it has an exciting effect on me