GE

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

This stuff has such a yummy scent & feels lovely to massage on your body. We use it on our sore muscles & it’s really soothing. The quality seems good, nothing artificial feeling or smelling. It seems good for sensitive skin but maybe not for sensitive noses. Overall a nice moisturizing, nourishing massage oil.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

This massage oil worked so well on a pulled shoulder muscle and on sore knees as well. The smell is mild and is universal - meaning neither overly feminine or masculine. In addition to using it as a massage oil I've also used it in my hair as a finisher to keep the fly-aways tame. Makes your hair shine and look healthy and gives it a great scent as well.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

When used faithfully this oil can help to elliminate some of the bruising that is so common with all the bumps little ones seem to get all the time. Our three small children love this stuff and will ask for it with almost any bump or scrape they get. It helps with the pain too, I tried it one time when I whacked my elbow on a door frame and it really did help to relieve the pain.

This is my third time buying this product. I used to mix with ginger essential oil and lemongrass essential oil, superb for massage. fast absorption. don't have any oily feeling. very genuine massage oil

48ebcb36-3e73-47c9-beeb-5f9c272c246e
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I love the scent and smell of this massage oil. The composition and ingredients are great. It has a lot of benefits. It helps me relieve muscle tension. It moisturizer my skin and gives it the extra nourishment it needs. It’s good for sensitive skin. I find it’s of good quality. The size is good. Package is nice. Please like it if you find this review helpful.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Arnica is amazing! great for muscle relaxation and even if you have bruise or sprain (injury), it is wise to use arnica for it. Wish they showed the concentration though like they do in homeopathic remedies.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Great massage oil, light by consistency, very pleasant mild natural floral scent that stays on skin for some time. Very soothing to skin, muscles and mind.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

as per my age, I found it extremely relaxing...quality looks good and beneficial and ingredients amazing... benefits are nice... composition is nice... imporvement in physical state... excellent supplement and is superb brand... packaging is nice...

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

It does help in promoting blood circulation. In one occasion my left lower limb sensed exceptional pain and was promptly relieved by applying this oil to the most painful site at hip region.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Very good massage oil I’ve been using it on my legs after running as I have a sore calf and it’s worked wonders. I even have it to my Masseus to use on my back