GE

KellyK
Posted on Jun 6, 2022
Helps skin and hair!

This is a new find for me! As a Holistic Nutritionist, I love my herbs and was currently using horsetail for my hair. I am trying this and am enjoying it and the results. Bamboo extract which is known for its scalp-soothing properties, improves blood circulation in the scalp, strengthening hair follicles and promoting the growth of a thicker mane. This plant extract is also filled with antioxidant and anti-irritant properties that create an environment for more hair to grow. If this helped you, please consider liking! :)

5800698c-046d-4e49-ba4e-373f386d7f74
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I had been concerned I wasn't getting enough silica as a nutrient, so I tried this. Really appreciated its overall positive effect on my health. I wasn't taking it for anything specific like hair or nails, just overall, the benefits throughout my digestive system and general health. I did feel it had positive effect and will take it again.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

i had a bone fracture, in my wrist in particular and I was advised to take bamboo silica as one of the best option to help to heal my broken bones. as with my age my joints also needed some support. isze is fine, easy to swallow. i know i always mention this, but as i take lots of other supplements, it is important to me

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

A mainstay product for me. I have taken bamboo silica for about 7 years without fail to keep my hair healthy and thick. My nails are in better shape as well. So happy to have found this NOW brand of bamboo at IHerb. This product is a little hard to find in supplement form, readily available in haircare. Easy to swallow white caps and fast shipping from IHerb. A sale price always sweetens the deal.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

This is one of the greatest silica supplements. It is all natural, as it's silica ingredient is from bamboo, and what is very important non-GMO bamboo, which speaks for quality. Silica is a mineral that is essential for the collagen synthesis in our bodies, hence it benefits health of the skin, hair, nails etc. In addition it is essential for bone health as well. Considering this, silica deficiency is something that causes a broad spectrum of symptoms, which can easily be avoided with the frequent intake of some natural silica supplement, as well as Glycine, which is an amino acid very abundant in collagen.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I have used the bamboo silica before...just not this brand. I am hoping it is as good as the last one. I can't get my old one now because they are not delivering to Ireland from the UK. I Herb is good as they seem to deliver everywhere.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Used this years ago and due to finances stopped, but found it again here and pleased to restart. It does work, give it 3 months and see the difference in hair and especially nail strength.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I usually try to switch up forms of silica to see what works better. Bamboo is definitely more appealing than horsetail in terms of silica percentage. Nail growth and health will be the first thing you will notice.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

It is so hard to find a high quality Silica from a trusted brand, and this is a great option! I purchased it for hair health and so far am enjoying it.