GE

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I have used the organic argan oil for my body, skin and hair as well, it is excellent and its size is large and excellent in use, its smell is natural, it does not leave more large on the skin, the product is effective and strong and has made a drastic change in my hair, its price is reasonable in relation to its size, one of best essential oil product for daily use , it’s moisturiser and good for sensitive skin and dry hair

3b38b1b7-3116-40c5-a0de-d3aeab28bf38

First time with NOW oils, i only heard nothing but great feedback about this brand, personally this is a great deal because this much amount of argan oil can be bought from my country only if it's fake but cheap price or real but expensive, you can't find all 3 which are great amount of oil, price and quality so i'm happy to purchase it also i already checked its quality on a product scan app and it doesn't say 99.99% good but 100% amazing and literally nothing on ingredients except for organic argan oil. As it shows in the photos it comes well protected since the bottle is from glass, the paper on top and under the bottle has the expiration date on case you are wondering, it's good for the whole body, face, hair even cuticles as it says on "Condition" part and personally i like to apply it as a pree-poo for 1h or 2h to get all that benefit even use it overnight sometimes & shower in the morning, also mix it with a moisturizer as my last skincare routine step(LIKE FOR POINTS PLZ🙏🏻)

b82902b8-2050-4a38-bc2f-bce48fe833a3
1aa95822-d2b9-4424-bffd-cd7d2f39f835
3b635532-518f-4dbc-96a5-df3bb0cdc6fc
95146be6-c137-403e-a3cd-f586d3c9d33e
6754f9bd-68ef-4250-a3cc-e618626c72b8
Posted on Jan 20, 2022

This Argan Oil Organic is 100% Pure & Natural – No Additives, No Chemicals, No Alcohol, No Fragrance and Not Diluted. My skin is so dry, especially in the winter. It is well nourishing for my skin. I usually use a couple drops into the palm of your hands with my daily moisturizer, rub hands together and just pat it on your face and neck. It absorbs quickly without oily residue. I didn't got any reactions, just a nice hydratation. It also leaves no smell and you can't tell that I'm wearing oil. Everything was as expected. Great pure oil especially for the price!

f0c42038-2137-478e-a268-e533a6c79bba
Posted on Aug 22, 2021

i'm truely inlove with this product, i use it for my hair constantly, it makes it look shinny and healthy. unlike others oils, Argan oil won't make your hair look oily at all because it can easly be absorbed by hair. but ofcourse make sure to use just little, little is enough so hair won't look oily. Argan oil is also perfect to use on these small hairs that keep coming up from your scalp, it helps with laying them down. just put one single drop on your hand, close your two palms together then wipe them on that small hairs, i always do that it's effective! you can also use it as a hair mask before showering and mix it with avocado or coconuts oils.

403aed2c-665e-49c9-8404-094ac0f23b66
e40a01ed-6c50-4fa9-896b-217308c6696e
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

It is not my first time with now essential oil but first time with argan oil the size is perfect and package very good now oil famous with its quality i will use it for my hair to moisturize it and it is well nourishment for my skin the product scent is good

679199b5-cd7a-4431-9437-c09b1e13dfaa
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

The scent is great I use it on my hair to make it thicker and less dry. The size is okay for like 4 months or even more since I mix it with other oils. Package is great and the benefits are really amazing for hair and skin (nourishment and moisturize)

31060a7a-bde3-45df-b562-1af17cd4d3d3
Posted on Jun 26, 2022

There is nothing “pure” about this “Argan Oil.” 👉 It doesn’t have even a tiny hint of yellow/gold color to it... it’s a milky white/gray color 👉 There is NO smell at all... 👉 Pure Argan Oil has a little sediment on the bottom of the bottle. This had nothing. 👉 It doesn’t absorb. Take a look at the pics I provided... I show where I put the drop of “oil” on my arm. Then I show a pic 5 mins later and it’s still greasy/slimy 👉 Nowhere on the bottle does it even say where it was made. If you look at my pics, the only thing it says is “The Gold of Morocco” and “NOW FOODS Bloomingdale, IL.” No “Made in” anywhere. If this was pure, it would’ve stated “made in Morocco” 💥I have no idea what I was sold. But, it’s NOT Argan Oil...

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

This one product has done more for my mature age skin than anything else ever. After my bc surgery my skin suffered badly. Using this wonderful organic oil(which I originally purchased for my hair only) has had a dramatic positive effect on my skin and my self esteem. I cannot speak highly enough of it. People comment all the time now on how well I look . Living and eating healthy plus this humbly priced oil. it is virtually scent free and for me it is simply amazing and the best. Thanks you so much Now Foods and iherb.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

With fall/winter dry weather, I've been using a couple of drops to my hair to tame dry frizzes and as a leave-in hair conditioner to nourish the ends. The scent is not something I prefer, but I do combine it with an apple cider vinegar shampoo/conditions, over time, my hair has become healthier and shinier.

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

This is the 1st time that I have ordered NOW Argan Oil. I am using it as a facial moisturizer mixed with Coconut Oil. These 2 oils blend very well. As a result, my skin stays hydrated with a nice sheen. Great quality product and I will definitely order it again.