Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Solutions, Glucosamine, MSM & Arnica, Liposome Lotion, 8 fl oz (237 ml) - iHerb
GE

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

I often have neck and shoulder pain if I use my phone too often. After applying this lotion the pain will be gone. It doesn’t have burning sensation also no strange smell which is great. I am not sure how all ingredients inside works. It works anyway. Recommend to people who have neck and shoulder pain.

964da5f4-b599-4d9b-b56d-ca09ca59d36d
Posted on Jan 1, 2022

My chiropracter recommended glucosamine for my knees. I obeyed, but I took it one step farther, using this to rub into my knees every night at bedtime. When we were away from home a few days I continued taking the glucosamine, but didn't have a spare of this to take with me. I could tell the difference by the time we got home, my knees were getting creaky again! I quickly ordered a spare for my travel bag after we got home!

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

one more great product to use from iherb. Good size and dosage. I am a regular customer since many years and i ll continue to be for more years to come. they have best products, price and delivery and customer service. Keep up the good work iherb. any of customer who may wishes to know more information on the product just let me know and i ll reply to inform about the benefit of it, taste and my opinion about the quality and ingredients. Great price, good package and great benefit value for money

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

I stretched my knee very badly and this lotion helped me a lot with pain and flexibility. It's very rich but fast absorbing and the package is huge. You can see the benefits of using it within couple days of using 3 times a day. Works for vegetarians too (I didn't have any skin reaction that sometimes I have after using non-vegan lotions).

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I have been using this cream for a few months. It is very pleasant and does not have a strong smell. I feel that some aches in my shoulder and neck are soothed by this product. Overall, I feel it is somewhat helpful for joint pain.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Overall its good. Just that the cream is little thicker than the other similar products I have used previously. very light scent and i'm only able to smell it if its very close. Will buy again.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

THIS GEL IS AN AMAZING AID TO MY JOINTS AS WELL AS SKIN. THE COMPOSITION AND FEEL MAKES FREQUENT APPLICATIONS EASY AND QUICK. THE EFFECT IS GREAT AND THERE IS NO ODOR OR SCENT TO WORRY WHILE YOU USE IT

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

This lotion is so amazing I'm not at all surprised that it is out of stock. I'm eagerly waiting for it to be back. Nothing else does what this can. Sore joints love it! I use the NOW lotion that has capsaicin along with this if there is much pain, but This is the one that has the healing glucosamine along with msm that the liposomes carry right into the joint. No knee surgery for this old bat! Doc wanted to do that and I waited and tried this first on the reccomendation of my brother and dad"s old friends in their 80's who all swear by it. Maybe I shouldn't talk it up so much... there won't be any left when they finally do get it in! Only thing about this lotion is the smell. It's not bad at all, but it could use a little lavender or something (which i add myself.)

Dia
Posted on Dec 14, 2020

I bought this cream with Arnica and MSM for my husband, who suffers from arthritis. After 4-5 days of use, he felt relief. Apply it 3 times a day. Absorbs well, does not grease, does not smell bad. Good product for pain in joints, muscles, radiculitis, discopathy, sciatica, bruises ... Economical. The packaging is large. It is good for every family to have it. I recommend.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

This is my 2nd msm cream that I tried out hoping that it would improve my indented acne scars but it didn't have any effect on my skin. I think maybe msm doesn't work for my skin type.