Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Solutions, Lavender Almond Massage Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml) - iHerb
GE

Dr-Cat
Posted on Oct 29, 2021

This oil smells very nice and makes my skin very smooth. It absorbs into the skin so it doesn't leave you feeling oily. I don't think it would leave oil stains on beds or clothes, but I put a towel down when my partner gives me a massage using this oil just in case.

4f609a56-91de-46bd-9ae1-819e21065f94
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

this stuff makes my skin SO smooth and soft . usually most lotions and oils make me sneeze and develop small bumps or irritation . I think because this oil is so natural I don't experience any reaction . It is a delicate and refreshing scent . I like to apply it while my body is still wet from shower, it locks in the moisture . it also moisturizes my skin much more quickly and deeply than most lotions i've tried . it also improved the rough bumps i had on upper arms/back of thighs . usually most store bought lotions/oils worsen those . i think the retinyl in here helped with gentle exfoliation . overall it makes my skin look super healthy

Posted on Jul 9, 2021

ALmond oil is great on me, and the lavender is a very relaxing scent. Highly recommend if you're looking for a good massage oil. Now Foods has been voted one of the top 10 brands of 2021 -verywellfit says it is "a budget-friendly choice that does not skimp on purity or quality of products, their manufacturing process is cGMP and they were one of the first manufacturers in 2000 to seek GMP certification - maintaining an A rating since then." I'm so glad i found this brand on Iherb!

Posted on May 14, 2022

It's a light texture oil with lavender scent. I apply it all over my body It makes my body so smooth! Good quality and Value size! Amazing product I love it!!

b8a7cfe1-6085-4d0a-aacc-e505bbd3a776
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Love the scent, bought it as an alternative for body massage. Since there is Lavender scent, I added Doterra Geranium, Lemongrass, German Chamomile, AromaTouch exclude Lavender essential oil . The smell is awesome.

f65931b8-5c93-4bf8-96c3-bc44851afe74
Posted on May 14, 2022

I have used this oil for at least 15 years and I love it. I drench my skin with it before toweling off after a shower. My skin is so soft and smooth.

Posted on May 10, 2022

the scent is amazing, every easy to use not too oily, the quality is very good, very good size, packaging was good, great for sensitive skin. very moisturizing and has great benefits and nourishment for the skin. overall a very good product

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

The scent is amazing, it's like the smell of spa and it's relaxing. Also it's moisturizing the skin. I liked how it felt on my skin it was nourishing.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Great product!! I tried different oil from this brand and I like the oil the most. Smells good and easy to use. It helps soothing my very dry skin!

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

This Lavender Almond oil is fantastic. I use it right after showering while my skin is still wet. It smells amazing and hydrates my skin leaving it soft and silky. The price point and size is excellent. Highly recommend.