GE

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

I've had some issues with chronic stress. Tried a lot of different supplements. This one worked best. I wouldn't take it for too long as it really bottoms out cortisol and you also don't want that. Around 10 days was enough for me and I felt much better.

Posted on May 25, 2022

I took this regularly until it went out of stock. Honestly now I think I'm feeling the effects of my cortisol going up again due to stress; just total exhaustion. I am going to try a similar product, but would love it if this one came back. One capsule twice a day really helped my energy levels.

Due to the coronavirus, my work schedule became irregular and as a result so did my sleep schedule. Initially I took Melatonin but it only helped me have a deeper sleep as opposed to helping me fall asleep. However, taking this product (Super Cortisol Support) three times a day has helped get my sleep schedule back on track. Note that it doesn’t help you fall asleep after consumption (as Melatonin usually does). By taking it regularly you simply begin to feel ready for bed at a more appropriate time. Also it doesn’t suppress your appetite directly but rather indirectly (having a good sleep schedule leads to better eating habits). The pill is quite large so be sure to take with plenty of water.

514ecc7d-39ff-409a-9bd4-8b8411129799
Posted on Mar 10, 2021

It has helped a lot! I'm a teacher-student and have a crazy life, doing many things at the same time. I was eating "my feelings" and gaining weight super fast. Bow, I take one of those at night when I arrive home, my critical time, and after 2 weeks I can say it is doing a great job, I can feel less stress and also with less extreme appetite.

Posted on Mar 8, 2021

I love it! It was the starting point of my fight with adrenal fatigue. This product really made a difference. It has started a lot of processes in my body and was a starting point for waking up my body to start fighting the weight I have gained due to stress and thyroid malfunction.

Posted on Dec 22, 2020

I bought a few bottles at once, knowing that it took me years to get into this frenzy and it was going to take some time to detangle and reduce the stress levels. I've tries quite few adrenal support products and this one is a good match for me:)

Posted on Dec 18, 2020

so from my personal experience with Depression attacks for utter no reason worth being depressed at, and with my CRAZY and i mean Crazy hunger attacks even though i had a big meal. this product helped me a lot to take control over myself. it says within a month to 3 months you will see affects to be honest within 3 days i started feeling change not 100% but i felt something and if u reached to this product i know you want your life back together or atleast get your control back. i feel happy something i haven't felt long time... i feel strong i feel blessed. i recommend it to you. but again before anything consult your doctor. and one more thing IHERB I LOVE YOU! THANKS A LOT. OH YEA .. forgot to say i am fasting and taking it.

Posted on Dec 17, 2020

For those who has problems with immune disease, after reading an excellent book that changed my life. Изабелла Венц Протокол Хашимото: когда иммунитет работает против нас The second phase of recovering the disease is controlling your stress level. So this product is perfect for it, all components are need by the organism to can endure the nowadays routine.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

After the use of fat burners and stimulants, I like to use this product to recover my adrenal glands from stress.

kbeauty
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

excellent supplement, does what it says, unfortunately for ages out of stock