GE

Posted on Oct 5, 2021
From Japanese Girl “Excellent!”

I don't live without this product in my life. I've been taking it for a few months and it really works a lot for me! I did some research and found that, Valerian root contains a number of compounds that may promote sleep and reduce anxiety. These include valerenic acid, isovaleric acid and a variety of antioxidants. Valerian has received attention for its interaction with gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), a chemical messenger that helps regulate nerve impulses in your brain and nervous system. Researchers have shown that low GABA levels related to acute and chronic stress are linked to anxiety and low-quality sleep (1Trusted Source, 2Trusted Source, 3Trusted Source). Valerenic acid has been found to inhibit the breakdown of GABA in the brain, resulting in feelings of calmness and tranquility. This is the same way anti-anxiety medications like Valium and Xanax work. I highly recommend it. If you think my comment helped you click yes!

29350936-cafb-4dd5-a73e-973915048aac
cf27e7f3-57e8-4210-8308-abf135a96f7c
40cacfd8-f63e-44f6-8af2-be77e9912ef3
dd888a15-2e06-43bb-88d3-49162e674e48
Yuyu48Yaya56
Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Incredible! For me it works perfectly, it makes me sleep like a baby. I fall into a deep sleep. Impossible to live without this product. Valerian really works well to make you relax and get a deep sleep. It is obvious that the effects depend on each organism. I take 2 capsules 30 minutes before bed and it works perfectly. Amazing how Valerian works for me. If my comment and photos helped you please click yes.

c2881e5a-3f2f-466d-bd8c-2609ad9f46ff
8030fc88-5925-4b3d-98bc-940e53a531e4
b4257667-7ff2-4acb-ace0-a1d9ff138e13
a25e8cac-2d29-480c-bc5a-21d0189dad4b
Posted on Dec 28, 2021

excellent product. I knew about Valerian root a long time ago, and we have valerian drops in a liquid, but these capsules really do the job! they help me sleep when it's hard, and if I'm a bit anxious, I can take it at night, of course, with doctors' approval, amazing affect!

3c111444-79e0-4ed1-a30c-f7b9cf74285e
Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I have used these capsules for several years and they do relax me and help me to go to sleep and also assist me to go back to sleep if I wake up through the night or early morning - unlike most sleeping tablets I have previously taken they do not have any side effects - I would recommend this product.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I am so pleased to find something that is not habit-forming that helps get me ready to sleep. I'm over 60 and have always fought sleep. I take one capsule 1 hour before I go to bed and kick back with a good book. When bedtime comes I am ready to go into dreamland, no problem now.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I am a big fan of Valerian. If I am feeling a little antsy before bed I'll take a couple and it really helps me stay asleep. And if I am sore from some extra exertions during the day it helps even more. I have found the weird thing they about Valerian to be true: If it smells good then it means it is what the body needs but if it doesn't smell so great opt for something else.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I recently learned about valerian root to help with sleep. This brand has helped my sleep immensely. I take it about 2 hr before bed and sleep like a rock. The quality of the ingredients is better than the others that I have tried. I have had trouble sleeping for most of my life. Now, am sleeping better than ever, even at my age.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I am a shift-working midwife and also struggle with sleep post-menopausal age at times. These are great quality helpers beneficial for those nights where I need help to be pulled under to settle into sleep. The have a strong Valerian scent, but do not repeat, just drink with plenty of water. They leave me a little groggy on waking, which dissipates quickly.

Posted on May 29, 2022

I like to take a valerian supplement as I don’t sleep, really. I had been using the nature’s way brand which was great but was out of stock so I tried the NOW brand. I’m very happy with them, I will sometimes take two capsules if I feel my anxiety is high, or if I feel restless.