GE

Posted on Jan 23, 2022
Great product

My hair fall was a bit extreme so I had my labs checked and everything turned out normal except for my vitamin D. I learned that deficiency in Vitamin D could also be a cause for hair fall. My Doctor advised me to take 50,000 iu every week for 12 weeks. I opted to take this brand as it was much more affordable than other brands. I take 5 pcs once a week. The quality is great. I have not experienced any side effects after taking it. They are tiny soft gels which is easy to swallow. Shipping came days early than expected which was a plus since I live in Kuwait. Over all it was a smooth purchase with a great product.

cbd16300-88c7-4207-a42e-380066ec7095
Posted on Jan 18, 2022

try vit D3 for more than 8 months. in the first month consume this product my vit D level are only 23 point ....last month when check again in local laboratory...number are increasing to 83.8 points. really happy with that and my body feel much fitter. recommended product...

1edaa843-030d-495f-89b4-d49e13adf114
Posted on Nov 27, 2021

It's hard to find vitamin D with high dose (10000 IU) in my country, but I can find it here easily. It is cheap. It's small and in softgel form so it's very easy to swallow. A bottle contains 120 softgels so one bottle is enough for four months. It's very useful, it boosts immunity. Thank you!

941feb1a-0b13-4a6c-83b4-c3ac14b14a80
Posted on Oct 13, 2021

so happy that I can find the high dose vitD3 on iherbs. the standard vit D3 we can find in our country is 1000 IU and to find higher than that usually you will need the doctor prescription. I bought like a 10 bottles of this 😄 and have been starting to consume it and I feel so much better already. my vit D3 is very low and I need to boost up and this is just right for me. thank you

0873d11b-9837-4d27-a327-bfc3851f604f
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I've been taking this vitamin for about two weeks now and I'm already feeling the difference. What used to be a struggle with my energy levels, is now effortless. My mood has also improved tremendously. For someone with mild depression, like myself, things like that make all the difference in the world...I was skeptical at first because of the price tag but it's

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I've been using this vitamin for around 3 months and I can really tell the difference in my mood. I'm also more active and have more energy overall. My period is also back to normal and have noticed less cramps. This supplement has a noticeable improvement on my health, immunity, quality of life, well-being, and all around mood that has me feeling great

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I feel that I have made noticeable improvements in my health since starting this supplement. It has given me a burst of energy and the feeling of strength and well-being in a very short period time. I would recommend this supplement to anyone who is looking to improve their quality of life in any way.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I am greatly satisfied with this vitamin. I have been taking it since September and I've noticed improvements in my mood, health and even quality of life. It's a noticeable boost of energy too! I will highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a good quality supplement that offers many benefits and is extremely affordable!

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

This vitamin is a phenomenal product. There are many benefits. It has improved my health, mood, well-being and immunity. It also gives me a lot more energy and helps me focus better than ever expected. I take it on a daily basis and have noticed significant improvements in my life. The increase in energy can be attributed to the increased metabolism it causes, which allows

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I wanted to start taking a daily Vitamin to improve my health and well-being. I've been using this vitamin for two weeks now and it has been wonderful. The burst of energy feels great, the mood is better, and I do notice that it evens out my skin's tone... I would recommend this product to anyone looking for an excellent supplement!