GE

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

This body wash is uplifting, providing feelings of relaxation and helping to ease stress and anxiety. It also helps to hydrates and rejuvenate the skin. Besides helping to lighten dark spots, it cleanes the skin well. Size is good, value for money. Ingredients used are of good quality. After bath the scent remains on the skin for a long time, as good as using perfume. Product is highly recommended to buy.

3d0d156c-7d8c-48a8-9aea-d283a934aee9
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

If you want to small good all day then this body wash is for u .. the scent is so pleasant i use it daily before work following with the moisturizing lotion and everyone complement how i smell .. it feels so nice on the skin id recommend u to avoid it if u have eczema cuz it has fragrance for sure

this cream is everything for me the smell is surprisingly amazing with a really soft touch on the skin, i apply it everynight before bedtime and the next morning my body is really hydrated with a beautiful smell bonus. excellent quality for the price and for the size as well. if you found my comment useful please hit the like botton thank you.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Posted on May 9, 2022

It smells like the Angel fragrance. It lathers well and leaves an exotic fragrance on your skin. The scent does not linger very much so it is not overpowering. The formulation must have soothing ingredients as the skin becomes supple and smooth. The bottle is chic and elegant, and there is a lot of product in it. It was my first time purchasing from this brand and it allowed me to discover this quality brand, which I will surely be repurchasing.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I’m in love with this scent. I really like the scrub and body wash in this falvor. Really good quality and size. The packaging is perfect too. This bosy wash is gentle on your skin and doesn’t make it dry. Feels good and makes you smell nice. I use it always in every shower. It’s in my daily routine.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

This body wash is heavenly, the fragrance is soft and super calming, most importantly it doesn't leave your skin with that icky, 'ruddy' feel like regular soaps and washes. I adore this product, and the little back-story for the brand on the packaging is a nice read in the shower too!

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

I love this body wash! It smells amazing! It makes a lot of foam with the small amount. I think it's a gentle wash for the sensitive skin! Great feeling on my body after I take shower! Skin feels hydrated and has this awesome scent! Size is decent for the price.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

I personally love the products from Nubian heritage. I feel that they are moisturizing and good for sensitive skin. I have eczema which can be a real problem at times. Those of you that have eczema will understand what I mean. When I use this body wash and it gives me soothing relief. I have tried most of the scents and this particular one is geared toward a man’s sent. Women may like it but I would prefer to smell on a man. I believe it’s the Buriti scent. It’s like Sandalwood. Nevertheless I enjoy feel of it on my skin. I feel refreshed and clean afterwards without feeling dried out. It is thick and a little goes a long way. It leaves a subtle scent. Nubian heritage shower wash products are essentials for me. Thumbs up😊

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

WORTH EVERY penny! This is such a luscious treat. The scent is so inviting and perfectly paired with the Buriti. A little goes a long way and the scent is light on your skin all day not to mention the velvety feeling. So lovely. So hooked will be buying the whole line.