GE

Posted on Aug 2, 2022
it's amaaaazing body scrub 😻

I ordered this body scrub not so long ago and have already put another one in the shopping basket! Using this scrub gives me great pleasure: - perfectly scrubs the body; - moisturizes well; - rather quite harsh texture, but at the same time safety towards the skin; - very pleasant scent. At the end of the shower, I scrub my body and feel like after a true spa treatment! 🤩 This wonderful fragrance pleases me for some time and a pleasant smell also remains in the bathroom for a while. I highly recommend it to those who like sugar scrubs, really good quality 💯

df91776e-d618-4862-91db-f53be16edda5
f363d666-ee05-47d0-86d4-3a908a3c223c
5059af8c-a7e1-49d4-b99c-cc1b6eded5f4
bf4f4f13-29a9-4cb9-8ca9-a547520b6be1
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I love the scent!!! The size is super it could last for two months if you will exfoliate once a week . It’s also suits sensitive skin. My skin feels moisturized and soft after using it. I also noticed it’s helps soothe skin after shaving and decreases strawberry skin

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Bought this primarily for keratosis pilaris on my upper arms and oH MY GOD after using this, I've never felt my skin be so soft and smooth I kid you not. I used about 2 fingers worth on each arm, scrubbed until the particles dissolved and left it on there for about 3-5 mins. Rinsed and voila! New skin, who dis???

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I love the smell! ESPECIALLY the lingering scent from the morning after a night of scrubbing this in in the bath! I distinctly remember peeling my blanket off the first morning after using this and falling in love with how warm, gentle, and huggable I smelled! I'm not very familiar with how patchouli or buriti smells, but I am absolutely in love with the way this lingers on the skin. Very worth the size and packaging. Quality ingredients. Strong scrub that rubs away and moisturizes all the dry bits on your body.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I have purchased this scrub because I do spray tan quite often and I needed something which can help me get rid of the old tan before getting a new one. It definitely does the job but what I like the most is the patchouli scent. Also the skin is left super soft and hydrated too.

Posted on May 9, 2022

One of my ever favourite scrubs. I never get sick of it no matter how many times I use it. I feel empty when it’s out of stock and always feel the urge to order more than one just in case. The scent is amazing the quality is excellent. I’m in love with this scrub!

Posted on May 3, 2022

I really like this product. I am very happy to be able to buy it from this site, because I trust the merchant and the originality of the products offered on the site. I have been using it with pleasure for a long time and I definitely see an effect with regular use. I recommend it to friends. I will definitely order again.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

If i could give it more stars I would!! this is the only body scrub you'll need and if you don't have it already you're missing out, it smells soo goood and leaves your skin so sooooft you don't even have to moisturise your body afterwards. highly recommend it

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

The scent is of the peeling is just great, and the bath has the smell for half a day. The skin feels like silk to the touch. Also suitable for dry skin. The package is suitable for 5-6 uses. The particles are relatively large and coarse (not gentle), as I like and probably will not suit sensitive skin. Does the job and removes dead skin particles. Will definitely buy again.