Page 1 - Reviews - Nubian Heritage, Honey & Black Seed Bar Soap, 5 oz (142 g) - iHerb
GE

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I'm in love with this line of soap. The scent of this one is quite strong and I bought one just to keep it in my closet to spread a good smell in it. When used in the shower, the scent is not so powerful on the skin so it s not overwhelming. No screeching feeling with it, and it keeps the skin moisturized. Great price for this quality of product!

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

This was great. The smell is more fragrant than any other soap I've used. Smells really good - fills up a room. I'm going to buy another couple of them to keep around the house and in bureaus. Also it lasted a long time in daily use in the shower. I'm happy with that as that's an important thing when you're buying soap that costs more than a dollar a bar.

Posted on May 18, 2022

I really like this soap. It has a very nice scent and I use it every day. It is a good size and very high quality. I like the package is only paper, very good for the environment.

28ba0032-e01b-42c9-a6ba-e3f85fe3a050
Posted on May 15, 2022

I’m switching to bar soap, as I’m trying to get away from the plastic bottles my body wash comes in. This soap smelled SO good when I opened the shipping box and made my bathroom smell wonderful before I used it. However, when I used the soap, it was almost scentless. Worked nicely- lots of lather, left my skin feeling nice - I just wish the scent was stronger! Still, I’d buy this again. The packaging is eco friendly and the price is good.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

This smells great, feels nice on the skin, and rinses off well. The black seeds provide light exfoliation, but the soap is not harsh or drying at all. Nice scent for fall and winter months.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Smells amazing and super good to my skin! I have dry skin but this is not drying at and it helps the environment! Love this product!

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I like this brand of soap. I tried 4 different soaps they make so far. Been satisfied with them. This company make soap that smells & feels good

Posted on May 6, 2022

The scent is amazing and it is very relaxing and feels good on the skin, relieves tension have been purchasing now for a few years for those days when you cant relax, this is your product to go to

Posted on May 2, 2022

where do they come up with these fantastic combinations of ingredients? the feel of this on skin is so good..it does not burn or irritate and is so gentle and mild- love it!

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Used this soap for years. Love it. Great on your skin, leaving it soft with no need for an extra moisturising product. Got my whole family using it. Great for ezcema