GE

Posted on Dec 26, 2021
THE NAME COULDN'T BE SIMPLIER

SAM e HAS MANY FREAT BENIFITS ACCORDING TO THE PACKAGE BUT I CAN SAY FROM FIRST HAND THAT IT DEFINATELY KEEPS THE MOOD LEVEL STEADY, NO DEPRESSION AT ALL. MY LIVER BLOOD TESTS ARE ALL IN THE "NORMS" I DON'T KNOW WHAT INGREDIENT GIVES THIS BENIFIT BUT I AM A HAPPY CAMPER WITH THEESE PILLS.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

I am buying this again after a good run with my first pack. It's great for uplifting my mood and reducing agitation and impatience. I notice the difference when I forget to take one. It's my small miracle for dealing with PMDD. the cost is comparably cheaper than other brands so happy to stick with it for now.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

After trying various pharmaceutical products and experiencing awful side-effects I decided to give this a try. I found it to be more effective in reducing symtoms than these drugs. Upon reordering the same product 2 months later I am horrified to find the price has been hiked by approx $15 a pack. What kind of criminal preys upon mental health patients like this? Shame iHerb, shame. It's not like some of us can hold down regular jobs and earn a decent living due to our conditions. I don't know how you live with yourselves. Just when we think we have found something that works you bump up the price by nearly 50%? Criminals!

Jaycee24
Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Since taking SAMe I have noticed a decrease in my joint pain which is really helpful. I also take MSM so would recommend combining the two if you suffer from joint pain. There is no taste or smell to these tablets and they are a normal size so not hard to swallow.

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

SAMe is very good for people who are a little depressed. It does the work. I've been taking it for more than a year now. I do feel a change in my mood, and as soon as I forget taking the pill daily, I get depressed and bad thoughts all over again. Don’t hesitate to try this product!!!

I use it for my undermethylation protocol. I been taking it for some months now, and these are some of the pills it is easiest to notice the difference of taking them vs not taking them of the pills I'm taking. I'm on a protocol for detoxing metals, and when I stopped taking these it felt like my bodys capacity for detoxing went down. I became lethargic and warm had several other detoxing symptoms worsen. Went back to normal once I started taking them again.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

After trying different brands of SAMe over the past 10 years, I came to the conclusion that it does nothing (for me) in terms of mood health. It is definitely overhyped. No complaints about this particular brand. SAMe is just a form of B Vitamin, which might have health benefits, just don’t expect to notice anything.

c35325a9-0221-4073-914e-a3a7cdf942c4
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

This product makes a great different to my mood and supports the reduction of inflammation caused by osteo arthritis. I've been taking one tablet every day for about 6 years and have really noticed the support it provides to my general outlook. This is an essential part of my health regime and this brand supplies quality each time at a great price.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I think it worked just as well, and it’s a bit cheaper too. Sam-E was recommend to me by a counsellor I used to see. Her daughter has used it for years and swears by it. I don’t take Sam-E daily anymore as I don’t feel the need, but when I did it was essential to my everyday well-being and maintaining a better mindset. It really helped level my emotions out. I suffer from insomnia and after 5 days with less than 10 hours total sleep this was a life saver. On top of that there’s no withdrawal symptoms like pharmaceutical anti depressants. This would be, hands down, the most emotionally & mentally affective supplement I’ve ever taken.. without turning me into a zombie like big pharma drugs do.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

This samE came in individual packaging for each pill. This needed so the samE doesn't degrade. I have been using this for my dog and I have noticed a difference in her additude and it also helps her minor aches pains due to age. This quality looks great and the sam0e looks be ofof good quality as well.