GE

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I think it’s so great product. I don’t use it every day, but anytime I feel not good at stomach I put 15 drops . If any flu I use it every day . Now I will travel to Thailand and taking this bottle with me , I guess it’s the number when when you travel as well . Please put like . Thank you

d80de475-bca1-4843-9c2b-31cf8f19ad28

I took it from Dr Berg's recommendation for Candida.. I noticed the difference when I used it while I had Corona it help me get better. About candida you should stop sugars and support your body by oregano tea and you'll heal maximum in two weeks. I use it in my mouth too!

736630ec-eda9-4bcd-91c5-ede118872daf
Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I suffer from radiation proctitis so my immune system suffers when I get sick. This product was recommended to me by my vegan cousin and thank God I have bought it because I caught a very bad bronckitis and had to take antibiotics GSE helped me to lift up my immune system.Compared to the last time I had Bronckitis I felt I got well much faster this time.

95192f0f-9959-4c48-9ab5-da6b22936e2b
Posted on Nov 2, 2021

I was recommended to try this product, and I was really surprised! After first symptoms of cold, a couple of days ago, I thought this might end in a sick leave, we all know the situation and panics. I was taking this nutribiotic 3 times a day after meals (10 drops, as shown on a package, sometimes a bit more) and my surprise was to overcome the cold so fast. 3 days of taking it and on day 4-5 I felt much better and decided to stop taking it. Of course, I had liters of hot tea as well, but I truly believe GSE nutribiotic helped me not to be in bad for too long. Highly recommend.

1e98656a-3ba3-419e-9848-8270a1a38dc4
11f8b339-a5cd-4415-9d21-2ac091195fe8
Posted on Mar 4, 2022

The most amazing product to get white teeth, remove tartar and plaque build up naturally. Used daily for at least 3-4 weeks (1-2 drops on toothbrush, together with your toothpaste. Better if you use glycerin-free toothpaste ) will make your teeth sparkling white and remove stains, tartar and plaque. I received a lot of compliments on how white my teeth were and people were asking me what I was using. Be patient as it takes a few weeks, but it works! Dental hygienist was blown away (might put them out of business by the way, if people discovered this). It tastes a bit bitter, but it was not an issue for me. The bottle lasts forever if you use it this way.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

This grapefruit seed extract is great! I like that it has simple ingredients. I've heard that this product helps those who deal with skin problems, I decided to give it a try and I noticed that my skin looks better! It keeps my skin look more smooth and cleared out any breakouts. The price is super affordable! The quality of the product is great! I like that the product comes in small bottle, the size is convenient if you are planning to travel!

0b849a3b-d8ee-4097-8da1-99dbc1be8312
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

this is a great surprising little product you can do so much with it it was actually helping me a lot with ear pain soap it within a few hours at the ingredients are help our natural and quality is great the size is also very generous and I feel that you can really benefit from it the composition is really well thought out

Oceans
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Okay can't lie about the flavor. My son had a sudden very painful earache when he was young. It was a Friday early evening which would mean an ER trip. I asked him to try the GSE in water and if not better we'd go. 30 minutes later I realized he had disappeared from lying on the couch whimpering. I found him playing video games and asked about his earache. He seemed surprised when he realized he had forgotten all about it. From that day forward it is our family cold remedy which he dubbed "crap water" due to the bitter taste. Because we know how well it works, we gladly drink it, usually 1 drop per ounce of water. My mother hid it in my nephew's juice when he was young because my sister-in-law is one who only trusts prescriptions. My daughter just was coming down with a cold, took the GSE in water and knocked it out in one day before it had a chance to settle in.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Grapefruit seed extract has antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties. Many experts recommend it for digestive issues and gut imbalances, especially for candida overgrowth. I also love that this GSE doesn't contain any alcohol. Take care of yourselves people and each other and may God bless you with abundance of love, joy, health and happiness in your lives!

Posted on May 7, 2022

Was recommended this for my gut issues, but I soon found out it's effective as a general immune booster as well - I take it when feel like I'm coming down with flu and always manage to prevent getting flu symptoms. Will definitely be re-purchasing when it's finished.