GE

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

I'm 40 years and this is really very helpful and very effective,taking as my daily suppliment, feeling very active and energetic,no more tiredness and my skin also glowing , hairs and nails getting shining after taking this ,overall I'm very happy as I'm Vegan so this is complete good effective tablets for my body.

edf2a8f9-182e-4bae-9bfd-e948ebc2012d
Posted on Sep 14, 2021

These easy to swallow tablets are an excellent way to source your vitamins and minerals from. And you reap both the benefits of detoxification from the chlorella as well as the rich mineral and vitamin source from the spirulina. It is both convenient and easy to transport and take as opposed to their powdered form. Their health benefits include detoxification from heavy metals as well as a boost and strengthening of the immune system when taken over time. It is one of the best source of highly dense nutritious foods that can be found. Recommended.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

We have been taking this blend for a year. My toddler loves to chew on it before bed time. We take it to have general health as well. It’s a good supplement.

5370eff7-1b6a-47d2-878d-0194cd315ec5
Posted on May 18, 2022

I've only noticed good affect from these. Improved energy level, regularity, vision too although I'm not 100% sure if the vision improvement is from these. They go down easy with water or with food. Crunch on them if you don't mind the taste of spirulina but they will color the tongue lol. It's all been good and have been taking these for a couple of years. I upped my intake of water a little bit when I starting out - not wanting be constipated lol. It's been a non-issue. Usually I take one serving, but sometimes two or three. All at different times of the day. No noticeable negative affect for me. Keeps me intaking the greens and from junking out when tempted. None of this is a recommendation. It's my own first-hand experience.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Using supplement for Thyroid. I had some issues in the past with Thyroid since I am taking Chlorella and Spirulina, I feel much better, I had 2 Biopsy (thyroid) and after that Dr's could not find any nodules in my thyroid. I take 4-5 tablets a day. Wonderful Supplements.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

I take every morning as I have high BP looking for something more natural to counter high BP. After taken this my BP measured lower from 150/110 to 130/88. This is disclaimer still needs to monitor for a while. Anyway still no harm taking this as provides high antioxidants which our body needs.

Posted on Aug 11, 2021

Some say if you don't like veggies then eat this, but since most people don't like or hardly eat veggies anyway even if they knew veggies are healthy then eat this if you fall into that category.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

I hear that Taiwan produce best quality of chlorella/ spirulina among other countries. Took these for detox and preventive purposes. My child like it just like candy

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

I've been using this supplement for a while now, great quality, easy way to get your antioxidant, vitamin and nutrients in. I highly recommend.