GE

Posted on Feb 24, 2022
Great tasting liquid melatonin

Melatonin possesses numerous health benefits beyond aiding with sleep (it is also one of the body's most potent antioxidant, and has antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and antiparasitic properties). I take this liquid form sublingually for better absorption via the mucous membranes of the mouth. It helps with my sleep onset and recovery from training or stress (which causes oxidative stress and inflammation).

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Melatonin always helps my boyfriend sleep but I never liked how other brands had alcohol & weird additives or lots of sugar. I love the simplicity & alcohol-free nature of this product. Also appreciate the 1mg dosage so we can easily control how much we take. So far the quality seems great & we’d definitely buy it again for the ingredients alone.

Ever since covid started, I haven't been able to fall asleep. Before all the stress and uncertainty of how we live now, my head would hit the pillow and I'd be asleep in five minutes. I am SO glad I've found this product, and for such a great price. It DOES help. It definitely works. I didn't want to have to start taking scary, prescription sleeping pills, so I'm very grateful that this works so well. People underestimate the importance of good quality sleep, but it's sacred! The bottle size is perfect, too.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I love taking the drops because they absorb quicker when I forget to take my capsules one hour before bed. i like being able to reduce the dosage by taking just a few drops if needed. I don't like the grape flavour It is too strong and tastes like lollies

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I love liquid melatonin, and tried a few ones, sticking with this one after trying a few. I love that it shows measurement on the cap when you open it, and I can easily control how much I need to take. But the best thing bout this melatonin - it doesn't make me want to puke! Like, I can handle the flavor, most of them are so sweet that it feel like torture, this was is quite subtle (compared to other products I tried). Awesome product, if you are looking for a melatonin, I'd recommend giving this one a shot.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

This is an excellent product and works each time. The flavour is lovely, and it can be taken directly in the mouth or by adding it to a drink. The fact that it has a pipette helps to dose exactly how much one want to take. I highly recommend it!

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

It has a great taste, my kids love it. The dosage is very small, just 0,25 and it works perfectly. The benefit is that goes long way and save money. Has a good quality and I would buy again. The size could be bigger, but I’m happy. I got it with an special price what I like the most.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

This is a lifesaver as far as I’m concerned. I only need a few drops under my tongue at night & it definitely works ! I’ve spent most of my life having trouble getting to sleep & tried sleeping tablets/calming music/decreased caffeine/etc etc so I thought I had nothing to loose by giving it ago. Im very surprised with the results ! Also very affordable with a nice grape flavour .

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Has helped my 8 yr old and improved her sleep. Having ASD, she often had fussing and sometimes crying before falling asleep, and waking up in the wee hours about 2-3 times weekly. Now with regular melatonin she falls asleep with far less fuss and early wake ups are reduced to about once a week only.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

For years I had struggles getting my daughter to fall asleep, she was constantly up and down all night, tossing and turning and wouldn’t switch off. This resulted in her waking up tired and grumpy which in turn caused to her struggle with school and loose concentration. I consulted our GP prior to purchasing as I was a bit hesitant, when we got the all clear from the GP I purchased this and have never looked back! It has been a complete life changer for my 7 now 8 year old daughter and wish I had brought it sooner! My daughter now falls asleep faster, doesn’t get up and down multiples times a night and stays asleep. She now doesn’t wake up tired, just refreshed. She loves the flavour and I also use it sometimes when I struggle to switch off and it works wonders, and doesn’t give you that drowsy feeling that some other sleeping aids do!